Holiday problem... Any advice?

I think we have messed up big time but hoping there is some light at end of tunnel or is it that we have messed up...

Speakng about holidays we wanted to book somewhere. Me and the mrs have passports. Applied for 2yr olds 1st passport about 3 weeks ago. Mrs went booking a holiday for 2023. Heres the kicker books for aug 2022 we have just realised. The holiday dates arnt a problem what is the little 1s passport.

Any advice or we clewrly screwed up?
If she says in a few days, oh well I'll go with a "friend" you stay home with the little one then start to worry ;-)

Good luck btw, have you tried asking if they will change the dates.

If she says in a few days, oh well I'll go with a "friend" you stay home with the little one then start to worry ;-)

Good luck btw, have you tried asking if they will change the dates.

Yes she booked the holiday about 2 weeks ago we have just realised thid evening when shes received an email from TUI. Been through there T&Cs and basically nothing we can do in regards to date change/refunds etc

I applied online for new passport and I had my new one posted back to me in less than a week. Not sure if that's the norm at moment but I was amazed

I applied online for new passport and I had my new one posted back to me in less than a week. Not sure if that's the norm at moment but I was amazed

When was this? Its saying on the tracker that the documents have been received and that was updated on the 2nd of Aug

There is a fast track option online but cause our application is in the system we cant re apply it says online. Wortha phonecall still?
Friends of ours rang when hers hadn't come back they had to go to Durham for a same day job made a break of it.

There is a fast track option online but cause our application is in the system we cant re apply it says online. Wortha phonecall still?
100%. I'm fairly certain there is an option for those to choose if the flights within 14 days. If you get through to someome I would be asking for an appointment in person.

Fyi - the missus renewed in july and got it back in a week. So thet are processing faster.

Might be worth reading up on the Tui Covid policy too......

Last edited:
100%. I'm fairly certain there is an option for those to choose if the flights within 14 days. If you get through to someome I would be asking for an appointment in person.

Fyi - the missus renewed in july and got it back in a week. So thet are processing faster.

Might be worth reading up on the Tui Covid policy too......

Will make a phonecall first thing tomorrow morning. Hoenstly feel sick to the pit of my stomach

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.