Holiday

Uwe Rosler

Evening Chaps, me and the missus have decided to book a last minute holiday. Just wondering if anyone has been away around this time of year, and can reccomend a place where we will get good beach weather?

We haven't been away fro about a year and half so its more about the r&r than anything.

Cheers folks

Uwe Rosler said:
Evening Chaps, me and the missus have decided to book a last minute holiday. Just wondering if anyone has been away around this time of year, and can reccomend a place where we will get good beach weather?

We haven't been away fro about a year and half so its more about the r&r than anything.

Cheers folks

The Carribean is your best bet at this time of year but is of course much further away than Europe. Depends how much you want to spend really

Uwe Rosler said:

Cheers folks

see link below and have a great time!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.holiday-weather.com/sharm_el_sheikh/averages/april/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.holiday-weather.com/sharm_el ... ges/april/</a>

Cheers, would love to go back to the Carribean but im not sure i could get there on £700 ;)

Was thinking about Sharm, might try and find a good deal.

There's always a lot of late availability for Cyprus, good beer and food, plus they all speak English and drive on the left. Good weather too at this time of the year. Would recommend the east of the island for the best beaches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.