Holidays

Some people at my company buy holidays. Yes they pay hundreds of pounds out of their salary for an extra week or two off. We already get 24 days plus bank holidays
Nothing wrong with it, I get 25 plus BH, plus 2 "volunteer days" and can buy 15 days. I do it every year and it doesn't cost as much as you think due to the tax saving. Its one of the flexible things that keeps me working at my current place.

Anyone got recommendations for somewhere warm that's not too far flung over the christmas period? Got an ambition to get away this Christmas but also limited on funds which means I can't escape too far sadly!

Canaries any good that time of year?

Anyone got recommendations for somewhere warm that's not too far flung over the christmas period? Got an ambition to get away this Christmas but also limited on funds which means I can't escape too far sadly!

Apparently Tenerife is full of travellers around then I’d avoid it the locals shut their bars

Went to Fuertaventura in November it was roasting mid to high 20s everyday and cheap as

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.