Holidays

I’m going to a family place in Pineda de Mar, planning on visiting Barcelona Girona and a few other places, the train runs right past the hotel along the coast, what are the prices like?
Pineda de Mar? Golden Taurus Aqua Park? If so, that's our home from home and we're going again tomorrow.

Pineda de Mar? Golden Taurus Aqua Park? If so, that's our home from home and we're going again tomorrow.
Haha! Bang on mate, looks great for the kids tbf, a proper Spanish hotel holiday with loads going on. Seems to be a place where people return time after time, so we’ve took a chance & booked for two weeks next May, two weeks HB for the 3 of us, less than £1300, absolute bargain considering it covers Half term, we’ve paid for TUI flex in case it’s not for us

Haha! Bang on mate, looks great for the kids tbf, a proper Spanish hotel holiday with loads going on. Seems to be a place where people return time after time, so we’ve took a chance & booked for two weeks next May, two weeks HB for the 3 of us, less than £1300, absolute bargain considering it covers Half term, we’ve paid for TUI flex in case it’s not for us
Definitely loads going on. Most people love it, but I guess the few that don't are those that want a really quiet holiday.
Your kids will love it. I'll be there for a week from 4th May next year (before it gets really busy!)

Here's a guide video I did earlier this year:

Also, I've done lots of "comedy" videos with the entertainment team - you can see those on the same YouTube channel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.