Holidays

Just arrived back home after two weeks in beautiful Zakynthos :), had 3hr delay coming home due to a “medical incident” on the outgoing flight from manchester, hope whoever the passenger was is ok

Just arrived back home after two weeks in beautiful Zakynthos :), had 3hr delay coming home due to a “medical incident” on the outgoing flight from manchester, hope whoever the passenger was is ok
Can I ask;

*What's your total spend
*Any problems at all
*Pics ?

Just doing a survey

Can I ask;

*What's your total spend
*Any problems at all
*Pics ?

Just doing a survey
Can I ask;

*What's your total spend
*Any problems at all
*Pics ?

Just doing a survey
We always go self catering, think we spent roughly £2,000? its our 4th consecutive year in Zakynthos we love it! so we don’t get any problems! find the island quite expensive for drinks a pint is usually between €5/6, but a nice meal out can be had for €50 for a couple so not too bad, unfortunately I havent got a clue how to post pics on here sorry!!

We always go self catering, think we spent roughly £2,000? its our 4th consecutive year in Zakynthos we love it! so we don’t get any problems! find the island quite expensive for drinks a pint is usually between €5/6, but a nice meal out can be had for €50 for a couple so not too bad, unfortunately I havent got a clue how to post pics on here sorry!!
Cheers mate, we're coming over to UK next year for 3 months, might have a few package hols in Europe

16.30 pm flight to Antalya yesterday finally boarded at 17.30. Sat on the tarmac till 19.00 when the captain announced two engineers were getting on to sort a problem. Then a few rows in front of me a couple causing no harm were asked were they drinking duty free vodka. They said no and tried to hide it but finally gave it up. They sat there causing no trouble accepting they had been caught. About 20.30 two armed police vehicles turned up and took them off the plane. The engineers finally sorted the problem out around 21.20 and took seats which I thought was weird and the plane took off at 10.00pm with them staying on the flight to Antalya. So the plane took off 5 and a half hours late but you don't get compensation if someone has to be removed from the plane even though if they hadn't had the vodka we would still have left at 10.00pm. That couple if there was not a problem with the plane would have got a warning but the sceptic in me tells me they were thrown off to make void any compensation claims.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.