Holidays

I was in Antalya in June and it's full of them. I assume there are no travel restrictions there as most of the flights on the departure board seemed of Russian decent. Interestingly there was an incident in the Hotel where somebody shouted something in support of Ukraine and all the Russians there were adamant the whole thing is in self defence , completely swallowed all the propaganda they have been given.
I spotted a Zinchenco double in Alanya. I went over to his table and showed his party a picture of him to them in a City shirt. They were all laughing then they started throwing stuff at the Zinchenco lookalike. " You Uki, We Ruski" they were saying laughing and in jest may I add. Zinchenco double pointing at me saying "You" laughing shaking his head.
On the subject of City shirts for £15, yes you can but they come in different shades of blue and the badge on them is the worst I have ever seen.

Can Anyone recommend a bar in puerto del carmen lanzarote, for watching city game while on holiday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.