Holidays

Just realised the Group Stages of Euro 24 is when I’m away in Dubrovnik.
Hopefully get a few free drinks if I declare my love for Kova and Gvardiol. It worked on Crete when I mentioned Samaras.
I’ll support Croatia by association and the big brother I suppose.
Be interesting to see how the locals react to Serbia v England.

Just on plane to Tenerife rag behind me says he’s putting cup final on do I want to watch, I said nah I’m good I’m watching our parade of our 4th title in a row, shut the twat up.
Always wear headphones on a plane, works on all levels...Mrs Moon has to buy her own trolley stuff, I can chill without mither from her (she's ok really), unruly kids don't disturb me and any dickheads around me I can just blank out.

RE that particular rag....chances are he's not seen it in the flesh so it's probably his first viewing.

Always wear headphones on a plane, works on all levels...Mrs Moon has to buy her own trolley stuff, I can chill without mither from her (she's ok really), unruly kids don't disturb me and any dickheads around me I can just blank out.

RE that particular rag....chances are he's not seen it in the flesh so it's probably his first viewing.
Funnily enough it was a bloke whose daughter used to go to school with mine 7 years ago! Haven’t seen him since then, always tried to be a smart arse back then as well the piss can

Weather is lovely today, we’re in the Hard Rock hotel. Full of City fans which is a bonus!
Gets even worse coming out the airport some rag waiting for a customer says you can’t wear that shirt here, I said why don’t you like winners, piped up what about Saturday I said what about 4 in a row and walked through the door my missus who was about 2 mins behind me said he was fucking fuming ha ha

Been in lakes last few days. Tuesday visited Wray castle and walk along Windermere shore, walked round Grasmere lake, Grasmere village and Ambleside in quite nice weather. Yesterday bit of wash out with torrential rain most of the day got boat on Ullswater to Glenridding a drink then back again. Walk round Keswick town with dinner in a hotel there.

Today we walked up Aria Falls then drove to Buttermere and had walk round lake (had to do bit on road as lake path flooded). Dinner in pub at Buttermere.

Staying in cottage in Newlands valley which is quite remote
Also had a boat trip on Derwent water, walk up to ladore falls, spa and dinner in hotel there.

Then drove up to friends in Durham to stay for a few days, visited Beamish museum and also stopped off at Holmfirth where Last of The Summer Wine is filmed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.