Holidays

I was looking at prices today for next year and Tunisia looks the cheapest option.
Bit dubious though for being suitable to take kids to.
Anyone been?
Went years ago, 90's ....probably the only place I wouldn't return to, imo was a shithole that stank, but I'm sure there're plenty who like it.
No doubt cheap these days, since the terrorist shootings, think it was in Sousse, resort I went to.

Got two weeks off end of sep start of oct and been looking for a good place to go and Bali looks great 5 star hotel cheap as fuck and the flights are £600,but the flight is 18 hours long.Anyone been to Ubud in the jungle ?

I was looking at prices today for next year and Tunisia looks the cheapest option.
Anyone been?
Love it.
Been a few times always in all inclusive hotels.
Lovely beaches .
Nice weather.
And it's cheap

Anyone been?

Went years ago, 90's ....probably the only place I wouldn't return to, imo was a shithole that stank, but I'm sure there're plenty who like it.
No doubt cheap these days, since the terrorist shootings, think it was in Sousse, resort I went to.
The Mrs went with a friend they got back a couple days before the terrorist attacks not somewhere she would go back to but she's not the most adventures and that could of been due to the company and she's more a egg and chips type of gal.I think it's a bit like egypt which we visit a couple times a year in the winter months if your going for a fly and flop type of holiday .Just make sure the hotel is decent .I presume its a ai hotel if its decent food and entertainment and the kids are happy you've no need to leave the resort I'm always a little dubious of some of the reviews in these sorts of places we've been in Egypt when the entertainment staff have been going round helping clients with there reviews:) I usually look at the negative reviews on trip advisor first

The Mrs went with a friend they got back a couple days before the terrorist attacks not somewhere she would go back to but she's not the most adventures and that could of been due to the company and she's more a egg and chips type of gal.I think it's a bit like egypt which we visit a couple times a year in the winter months if your going for a fly and flop type of holiday .Just make sure the hotel is decent .I presume its a ai hotel if its decent food and entertainment and the kids are happy you've no need to leave the resort I'm always a little dubious of some of the reviews in these sorts of places we've been in Egypt when the entertainment staff have been going round helping clients with there reviews:) I usually look at the negative reviews on trip advisor first
You don't need to stay in the hotel (or didn't when I went) but as with most African countries, you do get pestered alot! The food was awful.
Same as you on trip advisor, I also take no notice of Americans, as they seem to expect a 5* resort hotel to be the same as the Ritz!!
....I think Egypt is far better than Tunisia.

Got two weeks off end of sep start of oct and been looking for a good place to go and Bali looks great 5 star hotel cheap as fuck and the flights are £600,but the flight is 18 hours long.Anyone been to Ubud in the jungle ?
Booked for October,UBUD very busy with traffic apparently but handy for Rice Fields,Mount Batur. What beach resort are you staying at ? We havent booked accomadation yet but looking at Seminyak or Sanur

Any suggestions for me and the missus, two girls 1x24 1x20,(girls never been abroad before).
I love Greece.
Girls want a resort that's a bit lively but not overly.
I don't want it over bearing.
I'd do a villa but think they'd be bored.
Mind you the lazy fuckers won't get up now so what the heat will do to them God knows

Help!!

Off to my house in Thailand for a month.

Flying from Brum. Got to local train station 30 mins before the 08:39. 10 mins later, I realized that I left the bag containing passport, money etc. Taxi had another shout, rang 2 others but they had nothing. Couldn't get hold of the people I live with. Asked someone parking if the could run me home (10 mins) but they looked stunned. Ask someone else and they did the good deed. Got back to station with 1 min to spare.

Enjoy the summer guys and gals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.