Holidays

Was going to stay in ubud but now you,ve got me looking at the beach places.they both look brilliant and near the airport too.Would be interested to see what you book mate
Start your ruSSian lessons now, they have infested the place :-(

The Cowal Peninsula next saturday for me mrs kippax and our 2 German Shepherds.
Done the abroad shit for years but our pouches dictate now days and we love Scotland

Are hotel prices even more through the roof than usual for the school holiday period this year ? Been looking for an all-inc in Europe for first week of August Went to Mitsis Blue Domes in Kos last year for a week, booked flights/transfers/all inclusive board for me and my 2 boys, totalled just over 2K. Think i'm now realising i got a bit of a bargain, can't find anything close to that standard this year.

Start your ruSSian lessons now, they have infested the place :-(
They’re all over Phuket where I am and immigration department having a clamp down on them for operating illegal businesses

Currently enjoying Sicily! For the second year running.

We did it last year but did loads of trips so didn’t really get to enjoy our hotel. So we are back.

I could never get bored of the view of Etna from our room.
Whereabouts are you staying?
Is there much to do, like bars and restaurants?

Whereabouts are you staying?
Is there much to do, like bars and restaurants?
In Taormina. An abundance of excellent restaurants and bars. It’s a bit hilly and we are a good walk away from the main town, albeit an off road walk, but there’s more central hotels than where we are. We just like this one. The town is all level though and the views are amazing. The town is separated from the beach too but there’s a cable car to take you down. Never done it but thinking of giving it a go today.

They’re all over Phuket where I am and immigration department having a clamp down on them for operating illegal businesses
Yes, going in hard on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.