Holidays

Totally agree with the reap what you so. Go to North Wales regularly. I have a customer in Llanfairfechan and we quite often stopover in Conwy or Llandudno and make a weekend of it. Never had a single problem with any locals.
Warning. Look out for the 20.mph speed limits!!
Ha ha...all the guys on my table on the speed awareness course we're caught doing 24 and over in the 20 zones....

Which I really don’t!! I’ve read reports it’s full of Russians now? which is off putting to be honest!

I was in Phuket in April this year, and yes there are plenty of Russians, but that's generally always been the case for Thailand.
Some shops/restaurants will have signs written in English as well as Russian, but they didn't cause us any bother.
There's plenty of other nationalities kicking about too, so it's not exclusively Russian or anything like that.

Khao Lak north of Phuket is beautiful and a little quieter.
Bangkok is always fun and worth a visit.
Samui, Krabi, Phi Phi all worth considering too.

They have Songkran festival around the middle of April, so if you don't like getting wet then avoid that completely.
Would also avoid Easter too for the better prices on flights etc

I was in Phuket in April this year, and yes there are plenty of Russians, but that's generally always been the case for Thailand.
Some shops/restaurants will have signs written in English as well as Russian, but they didn't cause us any bother.
There's plenty of other nationalities kicking about too, so it's not exclusively Russian or anything like that.
Coconut island just off Phuket has caught our eye, like I said no nothing about it!! cheers for your help & advice mate ;)
Khao Lak north of Phuket is beautiful and a little quieter.
Bangkok is always fun and worth a visit.
Samui, Krabi, Phi Phi all worth considering too.

They have Songkran festival around the middle of April, so if you don't like getting wet then avoid that completely.
Would also avoid Easter too for the better prices on flights etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.