Holidays

I’ve heard so off reports which is so off putting at 55yrs of age!! but couple of people on here say it’s not too bad? decisions decisions!!

Phuket has direct flights from Russia.
Phuket has a Russian Consulate.
Phuket has plenty of Russian restaurants
Go if you enjoy Vlad Thai

Which I really don’t!! I’ve read reports it’s full of Russians now? which is off putting to be honest!

My partner is Thai. We have a house in North East Thailand. Her Daughter and Sister are in Phuket working. Yaya will join them soon - RuSSian owned massage shop. There are too many massage shops now. Not enough punters to go around. No surprise that the orcs own the Cannibas shops. RuSSian mafia is mostly located in Rawai. Phuket is a great place to hide all there ill-gotten gains. Karon is over developed now.

There is an English guesthouse in Karon - The Living Room Guesthouse. Owned by a Sheff Utd fan. Great food but a bit pricy.

When I go out there, we meet in Bangkok as she doesn't want me any where near Phuket; almost every day I'd have a run in with cnuts!

First went there in 1998. fantastic then.

If you fancy, have a few days in Bangkok and look at holidaying in Trat.

I have a condo in Phuket and spend most of my time here since I retired in 2012. Never really had any contact with ruskies other than seeing the mad bastards driving on the roads but the locals are just as crazy. Stay safe…defensive driving.

I’d take Russians over a bunch of Chavs all looking for an English pub when they’re in a foreign country

Went to Sharm el Sheikh about 20 years ago , full of Ruskies came back with the impression that they are all ignorant, arrogant greedy bastards .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.