Holidays

We got there early to avoid the heat and it wasn't too bad for that luckily. I don't think the kids had a clue to be honest, they were loving the sand and climbing but it's probably all wasted on them - it's unlikely they'll remember it in a couple of weeks! It was lovely for us to take them there, but when I asked my son what the highlight of his trip was it was seeing a ginger cat sat outside a restaurant we went to in Aqaba. We've got a bloody cat at home!

When they are choosing a home for you in 40 years, make sure to remind them of their amazing trip to Jordan in 2023 ;)

Easyjet releasing flights for Jan - March 2014 on Thursday.
Get in early.
Get in often.
As we are current'y in the EasyJet flight club, we always look to book with them ....... except this year.

They used to do daily flights Manchester-Barcelona in the winter, now it’s once a week. And their prices have rocketed.

Booked a combination of EasyJet and Ryanair this year but Ryanair are better value these days.

And EasyJet recently cancelled our flights to Pisa, so that’s been replaced with Ryanair now.

Yes Easyjet are a bit too quick these days to cancel flights. I had two changed recently. Luckily one was till the next day so I was delighted to take them for a top hotel, travel costs and a meal.
Still prefer them to Ryanair because of Ryanair’s bag policy and the fact Ryanair fly 737 Max jets.

Yes Easyjet are a bit too quick these days to cancel flights. I had two changed recently. Luckily one was till the next day so I was delighted to take them for a top hotel, travel costs and a meal.
Still prefer them to Ryanair because of Ryanair’s bag policy and the fact Ryanair fly 737 Max jets.
Yet to fly on a max. I’m sure it will happen one day. Must be the best tested plane in history by now.

I don’t think EasyJet’s bag policy is much different to Ryanair these days. You have to pay extra to take a case whereas you used to get case and small bag included.

We usually just take a rucksack each for a weekend away. We have 5 nights in Italy soon so we’ve added one case between 4 of us for that one - £20 each way.

My Daughter split from her partner (Raggy Plactic Twat) so we are taking the 3 kids and her to Corfu for a week in June, it's cost us £3500 my missus says don't be tight when I said what the fuck

My sister is just leaving the maldives after 11 nights in paradise (her words) the pics & videos she’s sent me look breathtaking, but £10k for her & her partner although 5 star all inc is also breathtaking

My sister is just leaving the maldives after 11 nights in paradise (her words) the pics & videos she’s sent me look breathtaking, but £10k for her & her partner although 5 star all inc is also breathtaking
Gulp !!

I'm off to New Zealand again next week, love the place, maybe I'll emigrate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.