Holidays

Can someone recommend a nice hotel in Turkey (preferably Side, but flexible) with the kids club? Cheers
What do you guys think of Hilton Honors for example? These reviews can't give me the clear picture and i would like to find someone who actually stayed there. Have a nice weekend everyone.

Last edited:
Can someone recommend a nice hotel in Turkey (preferably Side, but flexible) with the kids club?
Cheers
I can not speak highly enough about the lara barut collection at lara beach only 15 minutes from Antalaya airport. I think the area is crap but the hotel is outstanding. The Barut chain have other hotels in side which I imagine will be also good . PM me if you have any questions. I took my 10 year old twice and that's the only hotel she now says she will go to .

Currently in Vilnius. Thought we would go somewhere different for a few days. What a wonderful city. Has anyone on here been?

Anyone ever had jealous bastard colleagues when it comes to taking annual leave?

Been at my current place a year now and never known a place like it. Seems to be a culture here where those who don't take leave wear it like a badge of honour. We get 27 days plus Bank Holidays and can carry 5 days over, so I make the most of it. Whenever anyone books time off, others are talking about it openly like 'where's he going?', 'you've already been away this year', 'you can't have time off in the holidays if you don't have kids', 'surely you've used all your leave up?'.

Funny thing is, the actual gaffer seems pretty chilled out with you taking leave. I've never had any request denied. I've stopped sharing my plans with anyone as it's usually met with jealousy off several people, usually those in the highest tax bracket let's say, who only go away once a year with the kids. A job to me is a pay cheque and secondary to most other things in my life such as family, football, travel etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.