Holidays

6362987b8940ab7a79a44bf81f29298a.jpg

Currently in Tenerife!
I was in there for the Chelsea game

How my flight went this morning.

Shitting hell, you unlucky bastard haha. Worse places to be stranded in than the Algarve though, I should imagine. Hope you're okay and have had digs etc sorted.

Shitting hell, you unlucky bastard haha. Worse places to be stranded in than the Algarve though, I should imagine. Hope you're okay and have had digs etc sorted.

Credit to Ryanair they had us out of there in an hour. We got off our plane, waited on the tarmac until the plane next to us was ready, got onboard and carried on. Got there three hours late. When we landed in Faro we came down with a bump and I could smell the bloody rubber on the tyres burning as we struggled to stop with one engine. A few drinks were had last night lol.FB_IMG_1702456508070.jpg

Thinking of an autumn break to Sicily next year.
Anyone been to Syracuse or Taormina ?

Credit to Ryanair they had us out of there in an hour. We got off our plane, waited on the tarmac until the plane next to us was ready, got onboard and carried on. Got there three hours late. When we landed in Faro we came down with a bump and I could smell the bloody rubber on the tyres burning as we struggled to stop with one engine. A few drinks were had last night lol.View attachment 101273

You unlucky sod. If you had been late an extra hour you would have been entitled to £520 in compo.

There was an issue with my plane last autumn in Luton when I was off to Fuertaventura and I was looking forward to the compo if the plane was late, but they sorted everything out in around hour before we had the faff of boarding again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.