Holistic approach

Absolute joke. I'm gutted and disgusted with the way our club has handled this mess since Friday before the biggest game of our season. They have let us down.

Man management and a willingness to work hand in hand with the club. Not a yes-man but if it suits some feeble minds, feel free to simplify it that way. OR open your mind and have a look around Europe at some of the very best run clubs utilizing the model we now seek to.

All the outrage at the club without knowing all the details... some of you become fanboys of a manager rather than supporters of the club.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Ruddles81 said:
Made me cringe a bit that, total management speak, what does that actually mean?

Holism noun. MEDICINE. the treating of the whole person, rather than just the symptoms of the desease.

Holistic adjective.

Hope this helps!
then, it come down to context. In this specific qoute by the board its quite obvious how it should be intreprated. The board wants a puppy who knows his place.

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
Shaelumstash said:
Fucking "Holistic approach"!!!

Absolute fucking disgrace. "Holistic approach" translated means Txiki picks the formations, the players and the manager.

Mancini refused to be his puppet and got the bullet. Now enter some sap, probably "people's person" Pelligrini who puts out the cones and is called a head coach.

Absolutely disgusted at the club.

tart

Raspberry.
Happy? Hope it pans out well, but not that convinced, time will tell.

LoveCity said:
Man management and a willingness to work hand in hand with the club. Not a yes-man but if it suits some feeble minds, feel free to simplify it that way. OR open your mind and have a look around Europe at some of the very best run clubs utilizing the model we now seek to.

All the outrage at the club without knowing all the details... some of you become fanboys of a manager rather than supporters of the club.

Are people not allowed to be outraged based on what they know and what they feel, do they not have that right? Also given that the 2 most senior execs at the club other than Khaldoon have never actually deigned to communicate with the supporters then how would they ever be expected to know all the details? It seems to me LoveCity that they are just fanboys of different facets of the club to what you are. But then again you like to make out that you know all of the details that we mere mortals do not. (By the way the quality of your posts has declined in the last 2 or 3 weeks - I used to really enjoy them, especially your sound knowledge of up and coming players, but you now seem to have developed a very "holier than thou" attitude on here

zeven said:
Ruddles81 said:
Made me cringe a bit that, total management speak, what does that actually mean?

Holism noun. MEDICINE. the treating of the whole person, rather than just the symptoms of the desease.

Holistic adjective.

Hope this helps!
then, it come down to context. In this specific qoute by the board its quite obvious how it should be intreprated. The board wants a puppy who knows his place.
Or a manager who manages by consent and not conflict.

I don't want the club to dish the dirt. We need to move on

Holistic approach could mean anything. I assume it meant youth.

We are spending a fortune building an academy, no sense in that if youth never get time on the pitch.

Marvin said:
zeven said:

Holistic adjective.

Hope this helps!
Or a manager who manages by consent and not conflict.

I don't want the club to dish the dirt. We need to move on

Absolutely spot on, he was just too divisive to stay long term

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.