Holland V Uruaguay (Match Thread)

God, i'm finding this match boring.
I think i must be "world cupped out" - either that or i really couldnt care less who wins.

What else is on? Any good movies?

I might have a look at the Tour highlights on eurosport later.

chesterbells said:
I think i must be "world cupped out" - either that or i really couldnt care less who wins.

This is a good game

Somud said:
It's f***** insane that Uruguay might go to the WC final. They fewer people than Greater Manchester.

so?
how is it insane ? uruguay are a good team. hence why they are in a semi final

chesterbells said:

None of the Sky 4 playing, so of course it's boring. Imagine if France and Italy had played with all their SUPERSTARZZ!!

chesterbells said:

Good stage on the Tour today. Welsh guy now second on overall classification! Cymru am byth (whatever the fuck that means).<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:49 pm --<br /><br />you'd think that a dirty bastard like Van Bommel would not have the balls to dive.....I was wrong.

lee-mcfc said:
Somud said:
It's f***** insane that Uruguay might go to the WC final. They fewer people than Greater Manchester.

so?

And they have won it before (albeit a rather long time ago).

lee-mcfc said:
Somud said:

so?

Of course, that's what makes it impressive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.