Holland V Uruaguay (Match Thread)

Mikey77 said:
malg said:
I would as well. They fucking hate each other, and there would definitely be one red card, if not more. Robben would be spending more time on his back than his feet in that one.

They do hate each other, lot of history there but also 2 teams who go for the win at all costs and dont think about penaltys. Uruguay would just defend for their lives and spain would win 1-0 and bore us all to death

The Chairmans and Robben are world class at rolling about after a draught has brushed over them. Anyone remember the glorious rotating Helmut Haller?

Seasideblue said:
carrconormcfc said:
Good point. What are they thinking?

Jim Beglin was taken ill this afternoon......................thankfully :-)
Am a bit gutted tbh, last time beglin was on I clearly remember saying 'i wish that beglin **** would shut the fuck up and let us watch th game'.
Kind of feel like I've wasted a wish now

Chris_McFC100 said:
Somud said:
Maybe. He's certainly better than Rooney!

On form of the world cup hes better, but rooney isnt anywhere near best player in the world, but neither is forlan. Haha

Forlan is much closer. He's up there. Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi, Forlan, Villa? Maybe Robben?

gaz76 said:
Seasideblue said:
Am a bit gutted tbh, last time beglin was on I clearly remember saying 'i wish that beglin **** would shut the fuck up and let us watch th game'.

ROFL

gaz76 said:
Seasideblue said:

Hey gaz, what if the poor bastard dies?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.