Holland V Uruaguay (Match Thread)

carrconormcfc said:
gaz76 said:
Anyone else noticed there's only one commentator? Wc semi final and itv have fucked up me thinks
Good point. What are they thinking?

Jim Beglin was taken ill this afternoon......................thankfully :-)

Aussie! said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I cannot get into any equilibrium the idea that Nige is banned and the dirty cheating little shit Van Bommel is still playing, kicking anything that moves in blue.

I would also like to see the stats of shots on target set against the number of times players have tried to con the ref to issue a yeller or a red. I fancy the latter has it hands down.

Who the holy shit is this commentator? Goalkeeper disappointed, poor attempt. It was a staggering strike of world class proportions. Where's the mute?

RED BUTTON
hey Aussie, fair play to you fella it must be some God awful time over there right now.

Aussie! said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I cannot get into any equilibrium the idea that Nige is banned and the dirty cheating little shit Van Bommel is still playing, kicking anything that moves in blue.

I would also like to see the stats of shots on target set against the number of times players have tried to con the ref to issue a yeller or a red. I fancy the latter has it hands down.

Who the holy shit is this commentator? Goalkeeper disappointed, poor attempt. It was a staggering strike of world class proportions. Where's the mute?

RED BUTTON

Oooh red button. What the hell d'ya catch off a red button?

malg said:
Mikey77 said:
shaping up to be a stunning match this. Great goals. Would like a germany v holland final i think though
I would as well. They fucking hate each other, and there would definitely be one red card, if not more. Robben would be spending more time on his back than his feet in that one.

They do hate each other, lot of history there but also 2 teams who go for the win at all costs and dont think about penaltys. Uruguay would just defend for their lives and spain would win 1-0 and bore us all to death

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.