Holland V Uruaguay (Match Thread)

IrishMacca said:
Haha. Apparently Holland have no hotel, they had booked out thinking they'd loose. Haha. No doubt FIFA will take care of them.

They should put them up in the hotel England probably booked.

Good game of football almost ruined by ITV commentary

Constantly criticised Holland for not playing flowing football as if they just expected Uruguay to rollover and let them play

Marvin said:

Constantly criticised Holland for not playing flowing football as if they just expected Uruguay to rollover and let them play

Do as I do and mute the volume, it's much more enjoyable!

Marvin said:

Some things never change!!

So, they have altered their style of play slightly - it has got them to a f*king World Cup final!!
Got good odds on them to win in the final too. I've never been a fan of Germany and I don't feel Spain have played well enough to deserve to win it, they seem to grab a goal then sit back and keep possession for the rest of the game. I suppose it can be considered good play but it aint half boring to watch!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.