Holly Willoughby - stalker gets life (minimun 15 years) P31

Has he paid him though?

Is it news?

The sleb trains keep running when ours are stuttering to a stop.
Just making a comment about the paper.

I wonder if there's more to come out about him. Now his celeb stock is low more people will be happy to see him hang if more allegations appear.

Just making a comment about the paper.

I wonder if there's more to come out about him. Now his celeb stock is low more people will be happy to see him hang if more allegations appear.

The Daily Mail is a comic, read mainly by women for gossip. Other publications are not much better because they pander to whatever audience believes in the bilge they post as news.

A quick check in this instance shows that many online publications are showing this story, I personally don't care where he hides his sausage but all the evil gossip mongering women seem to love, it's important to them.

The Daily Mail is a comic, read mainly by women for gossip. Other publications are not much better because they pander to whatever audience believes in the bilge they post as news.

A quick check in this instance shows that many online publications are showing this story, I personally don't care where he hides his sausage but all the evil gossip mongering women seem to love, it's important to them.

I'm guessing you aren't a fan of Mumsnet?

This is not new news , the papers are rehashing the so called scandal from nearly a year ago , if there was anything new they would be dishing the dirt now wouldnt they

That guy has gone on trial, charged with soliciting murder, incitement to kidnap and incitement to rape.

f2148b5769f71604226f9d71fe4509aa.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.