Holly Willoughby - stalker gets life (minimun 15 years) P31

Just seen some footage showing his arrest, they don't usually go overboard with the footage.

Sick fat slug found guilty of incitement to kidnap, rape and kill holly , he has form for kidnap it seems
This is one bloke you have to say life means life.
As you say he has form for kidnap and sexual assault.
No matter who you are, a girl from your street or a famous celebrity, they do not need the fear that sickos like him put on you for the rest of your life.

On a similar note, the 'Coronation Street Rapist' is being transferred to an open prison. He only raped or sexually assaulted 17 women (that we know about).
He has already been released once and recalled. Why can't women be protected from sexual degenerates ?

No matter who you are, a girl from your street or a famous celebrity, they do not need the fear that sickos like him put on you for the rest of your life.

On a similar note, the 'Coronation Street Rapist' is being transferred to an open prison. He only raped or sexually assaulted 17 women (that we know about).
He has already been released once and recalled. Why can't women be protected from sexual degenerates ?
It is worrying how the system is letting down women , in this case i cant bear the thought of the ugly fat **** touching holly , makes me feel actually sick

Sentenced next Friday. He needs locking away for a long time. He's a serious danger to women.

It is worrying how the system is letting down women , in this case i cant bear the thought of the ugly fat **** touching holly , makes me feel actually sick
Sone dirty bastard in my town was found guilty of indecent images of kids on his devices - 50,000 of them! What did he get? - Suspended sentence. Our justice system is a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.