Home form....

monkylarr said:
BringBackSwales said:
the biggest problem with our home form is the fans - not enough support and atmosphere, so much negativity about the place, it must be a very easy place for away teams to come to
This is what I think the problem is .

Lord Justice Taylor is the fuckin problem .

I agree with both.

There were almost 85000 in Maine Road once, all standing. There was 102000 at a Warrington rugby league game once, all standing. With advanced stewarding and CCTV there should be no problems! It works in Germany, it makes their atmospheres fantastic, so why can't it work here?

And I do also think there are tens of thousands of boring, sit on their arses all season, never mutter a word... fans. There are too many negative moaning bastards. And the set up of our stadium is shite. Therefore, there's a very poor atmosphere!

danburge82 said:
monkylarr said:
This is what I think the problem is .

Lord Justice Taylor is the fuckin problem .

I agree with both.

There were almost 85000 in Maine Road once, all standing. There was 102000 at a Warrington rugby league game once, all standing. With advanced stewarding and CCTV there should be no problems! It works in Germany, it makes their atmospheres fantastic, so why can't it work here?

And I do also think there are tens of thousands of boring, sit on their arses all season, never mutter a word... fans. There are too many negative moaning bastards. And the set up of our stadium is shite. Therefore, there's a very poor atmosphere!

those that create the atmosphere are dispersed cos of the move

put them together for starters

it'll never be like it was when we stood but it can be improved

City surely have enough money to spearhead some sort of campaign to challenge the FA on there all seater stadia ruling , and now that Mr Bernstein is top dog at the FA maybe we should start making some noises .
Heres hoping hey lads

bammy blue said:
the most logical thing to do would be to leave NDJ out and play barry in his place who offers abit more going forward and bring in AJ or balo, but it seems whenever NDJ dont play we get turner over so is just to valuable to leave out. wouldn't mind seeing another central midfielder come in to the club in the mould of cesc fabregas who could take barrys place.
We lose our shape when he doesn't play.

MCFC BOB said:
bammy blue said:
the most logical thing to do would be to leave NDJ out and play barry in his place who offers abit more going forward and bring in AJ or balo, but it seems whenever NDJ dont play we get turner over so is just to valuable to leave out. wouldn't mind seeing another central midfielder come in to the club in the mould of cesc fabregas who could take barrys place.
We lose our shape when he doesn't play.

yeah true bob hence why i said he is to valuable to leave out. shame we have to be so dependant on him. would be nice to have somebody we could stick in to put abit more attacking pressure on our opposition.

Apart from the Arse match, none of those fixtures caused us the slightest bother. The CFC match was perhaps the hardest fought of the season but we edged it. One of these home matches the whole firing line is gonna click and Nige might even get on the scoresheet having disappointed with not the glimmer of a hat-trick on Boxing Day. I think one of the two coming up might just be in for a stuffin'.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
we only have Spurs at home who are at our level-ish at home in the 2nd half of the season...

I would add to the above that the more "Dogged" mid table teams, Blackburn,Brum and Everton have also been to Eastlands. I think the Home Form will literally just take care of itself as the Players all start to work better together as the Games pass by.

Moving into 2011 what we need to continue to show is the mentality that every game is a big one...we cannot afford to take any team for granted...show up, give 100% and play to our potential and we are a match for anyone...can we do that all the way to May? I really think we are better equipped than ever before to mount a serious challenge. For our part we need to show patience and stay behind the lads all the way to the end.C'mon City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.