Home games

Nelly's Left Foot said:
de niro said:
well it was, give us the pens we should have had and we win, book the keeper for timewasting(after 6 mins) and it stops, we get the flow going and will score as the momentum will stay high.he could also have sent off cahill had he been honest.
everton were lucky, very lucky, add to that walton is a cheat and we did'nt stand a chance.
nothing sad about me i love my team and i'm bang on the money.

damn it I didnt realise it was you. Of course you are 100% right:)

much better:)

We just need a big striker so we become a threat when the ball is tossed into the box, and we probably need a midfielder who is similar to Silva. Nimble, quick with his head and feet, with good movement.

That's probably all we are missing from becoming a proper title challenger.

ono said:
We just need a big striker so we become a threat when the ball is tossed into the box, and we probably need a midfielder who is similar to Silva. Nimble, quick with his head and feet, with good movement.

The midfielder might need to quick and nimble but I also think he needs to be a real goal threat as well.

We are top of the away league and 10th at home.

We take too many shots from distance-AJ and Kolorov being the guilty parties( Have we scored any goals this season from more than 20 yards out??)

Tevez spends too much time outside the box and out of danger areas

We start too slowly.

Our corners are dreadful

Our crosses are awful.

de niro said:
we battered them, on another day we would have 6.

Do you know how many times Everton fans have said that after games this season ? Everton have dominated virtually every game they've played in this season averaging 15 attempts on target per game yet scoring only 1 on average . The refs such as Lee Mason , Martin Atkinson and Howard Webb have been atrocious . I sgree Walton is awful , he's too old and unfit to ref at this level but he made bad decisions for both teams .
The point is , for our failures this season , we have not blamed the opposition ,some of whom are brutal to put it mildly , Pienaar is the most fouled player in the league . Maybe if some of you took a step back and looked at Mancini's tactics , Balotelli's indifference , your defence letting Cahill walk all over you again and not trying to tie Baines up by using Johnson (fantastic player) , from the start. ... Finally , as much as you understandably hate Neville , he's a fantastic captain ... What did yours do ?

arthur said:
de niro said:

Do you know how many times Everton fans have said that after games this season ? Everton have dominated virtually every game they've played in this season averaging 15 attempts on target per game yet scoring only 1 on average . The refs such as Lee Mason , Martin Atkinson and Howard Webb have been atrocious . I sgree Walton is awful , he's too old and unfit to ref at this level but he made bad decisions for both teams .
The point is , for our failures this season , we have not blamed the opposition ,some of whom are brutal to put it mildly , Pienaar is the most fouled player in the league . Maybe if some of you took a step back and looked at Mancini's tactics , Balotelli's indifference , your defence letting Cahill walk all over you again and not trying to tie Baines up by using Johnson (fantastic player) , from the start. ... Finally , as much as you understandably hate Neville , he's a fantastic captain ... What did yours do ?
Who says I hate Neville , never mentioned him.

So we have an Everton fan saying AJ should start over Siva? Is that what you are implying?

arthur said:
de niro said:

Nobody is blaming the opposition...just pointing out some facts. Walton was shite. Both Cahill and Fellani might have got red's.They did not..There was one definate penalty, Hibbert second half and you could argue that Howard took out Balotelli too, when he hit the post.
All that aside we dominated and it's our fault that we did not score 5 or 6.
You were lucky and you know it and your team knows it.
bTW Celebtrating like you won the league.WTF!!!

Against teams that just want to sit back we only need one defensive midfielder, not two.

---------GK--------
RB---CB---CB---LB
---------DM--------
------CM---CM-----
----F-----------F---
---------CF---------

There is no need for two unless we're playing Chelsea, United, Arsenal or Spurs! So for me we need to sign a really top top class central/attacking/creative midfielder like Iniesta/Fabragas/Sneijder/Kaka or someone of this class! We will find it much easier to cut open defences with this!

We also need to move the ball around with more tempo and take the right options!

ono said:

We shouldn't ever just toss the ball into the box! The only time that's what should be done if it's 91minutes and we still haven't won!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.