Home grown players of days gone by

PD said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
harry the plumber said:
Peter Barnes would do a better job than Sinclair

Angel de Maria reminds me of Peter Barnes.

Waggy better than both. (Posted safe in the knowledge that few could disagree)

Unlike you;

Not old enough to remember Wagstaffe playing for us but I do remember him setting them up for Derek Dougan and Kenny Hibbett for Wolves.

How many times do you get up for a piss in the night ?

David White always loved seeing him play. Loved seeing him flying down the wing got a shit load of goals for us while playing out on the wing.

Paul Lake looked a classy defender only for injuries to ruin his time at the club both around this team would of had a squad place for sure in my view.

leighton said:
David White always loved seeing him play. Loved seeing him flying down the wing got a shit load of goals for us while playing out on the wing.

Paul Lake looked a classy defender only for injuries to ruin his time at the club both around this team would of had a squad place for sure in my view.

I agree with this. In his pomp White was better than Navas and would be there ot thereabouts for a starting place in my view.

Anyone remember Sam Williamson?

Thought he had a great debut against Portsmouth in Svens season and not heard his name since.

Also thought Weiss and Nimely would have made it here.

roger palmer and dave bennet were honest lads who never let us down and i'll say richard edgehill for some reason always took the rap if things went wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.