Home Grown Talent Ruling

We have bought big in the last couple of years to get from where we were to where we wanted to be, now we are there or very nearly there, there will be a LOT less big spending, but the kids will get their chance in "lesser" games or when injuries take their toll, it will then be up to them to prove they are worth keeping the shirt.

D.Siddall1989 said:
The Pink Panther said:
Isn't this the reason we're investing a couple of hundred million in the new site over the road
Part of, it will be a while before we start reaping the rewards from that though...
It will be a while, possibly a decade.

I know these examples are on a national level and we are at club level, but:
Around 1990 the French FA realised something needed to be revolutionised in regards to developing young players, because they were producing next to none, so Clairefontaine was set up. In 1998 and 2000 France won the World Cup and European Championships.
Around the late 90's the Spanish FA really bought into Johan Cruyff's Dutch Total Football he re-used with Barcelona. In 2008 and 2010 Spain won the Euro's and the World Cup.
When a very poor England knocked Germany out of Euro 2000 and a better England beat Germany 5-1 in München, the German FA realised they needed to revolutionise the way they were developing young talent. They won the U21 Euro's in 2009 and they are developing young talent at many clubs left right and centre. Not only this, but Bundesliga is the fatsest growing sporting league in the world. I can see it being the numer one league in the world within a decade.

The English FA are to develop a new centre of excellence. and City too our own. But like the above examples, it could take a full decade before we see proper results.

D.Siddall1989 I think is quite right.
The quarry must be cared for and provide opportunities in the first team. As Arsen Wegner ago with Arsenal in the Carling Cup where they came from big players like Cesc Fabregas, Jack Wilshare, Ramsey etc.
Here in Spain, you have the clearest example. For many millions spent on R. Madrid (300 million last year) you can not beat players from the youth ranks at Barcelona that have cost 0.
Players of Madrid's youth have to find other teams to succeed such as Juan Mata, who has just signed for Chelsea, Samuel Eto'o, Borja Valero (Villareal), Dani Parejo and Roberto Soldado (Valencia). All ruled out of Madrid.
In the opposite Barcelona, Guardiola trust them and makes them play, has managed to have a dram team.
but what is coming in the future will be even better (THIAGO ALCANTARA next Ronaldinho Gaucho, GERARD DEULOUFEU, world class under 18, Muniesa, ISAAC CUENCA, Fontas, J. DOS SANTOS, SERGIO ROBERTO .. these guys are great .
Especially THIAGO and DEULOFEOU.
Sorry for my bad English, I'm still learning the language.
greetings to all

Mostovoi said:
D.Siddall1989 I think is quite right.
The quarry must be cared for and provide opportunities in the first team. As Arsen Wegner ago with Arsenal in the Carling Cup where they came from big players like Cesc Fabregas, Jack Wilshare, Ramsey etc.
Here in Spain, you have the clearest example. For many millions spent on R. Madrid (300 million last year) you can not beat players from the youth ranks at Barcelona that have cost 0.
Players of Madrid's youth have to find other teams to succeed such as Juan Mata, who has just signed for Chelsea, Samuel Eto'o, Borja Valero (Villareal), Dani Parejo and Roberto Soldado (Valencia). All ruled out of Madrid.
In the opposite Barcelona, Guardiola trust them and makes them play, has managed to have a dram team.
but what is coming in the future will be even better (THIAGO ALCANTARA next Ronaldinho Gaucho, GERARD DEULOUFEU, world class under 18, Muniesa, ISAAC CUENCA, Fontas, J. DOS SANTOS, SERGIO ROBERTO .. these guys are great .
Especially THIAGO and DEULOFEOU.
Sorry for my bad English, I'm still learning the language.
greetings to all
rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.