Home Kit Contest - 2011-12 Agueroooo v 1997-99 Kappa pg54

Re: Home Kit Contest - 2009-10 Etihad v 2010-11 Cup Final pg41

This is the "Home KIT Contest", don't forget.

The 2009-10 had white socks. That's a big no-no!

Manchester-Citys-Yaya-Toure-admits-that-scoring-winning-goal-in-FA-Cup-final-was-greatest-moment-of-career-88210.jpg

^Best fitting, best feeling, best looking shirt we've had in the recent Umbro years.^

The one from the year before was a bit t-shirt'y; not as good overall quality and lacked finer details that the 2010-11 one had like the scarf on the inside of the collar, tight fitting arms, better air ventilation, nice mini-invisible stripes, Sky socks with the Maroon turnovers...it was a really great kit. Should be in the semi-finals, at least, of this contest.

Caveman said:

And if you read the first post in the thread, you'd know that you're voting on shirts only. Blue shorts v white shorts has already been settled. Socks will be sorted at the end of this round.

Re: Home Kit Contest - 2011-12 Aguerooooo v 1987-89 brother pg44

Agueroooooo one, with CHAMPIONS 12 written in gold on the back

citykev28 said:
Caveman said:

And if you read the first post in the thread, you'd know that you're voting on shirts only. Blue shorts v white shorts has already been settled. Socks will be sorted at the end of this round.
You can't just make the rules up, anyone would think it's your competition ;)

The first season my Dad started taking me to City was the 1988-89 promotion season andy this was our kit. We had 'brother' on the front as a sponsor though, don't recall it having no sponsor - but that may have been the season before when I was 5!
16.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgxhrJ2dklo[/youtube]
(Navy socks look great here!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.