Home Kit Contest - 2011-12 Agueroooo v 1997-99 Kappa pg54

Re: Home Kit Contest - The Round of the Socks pg49

Definitely navy. No other team in the world wear sky blue shirts, white shorts and navy socks. As soon as you see a clip with that colour kit, you instantly know it's City, it couldn't possibly be any other team.

Sky blue socks with maroon turnovers - these should always be our socks!

Shaelumstash said:
Definitely navy. No other team in the world wear sky blue shirts, white shorts and navy socks. As soon as you see a clip with that colour kit, you instantly know it's City, it couldn't possibly be any other team.
Indeed. It's unique and uniqueness is hard to find in football. Anything we can have that's original and unique sets us apart from the rest.

That's why I'll always want our vocal section to be along the side of the pitch. My dream for City would be to knock down the current East Stand and build a giant one-tier super stand like Dortmund's but like the Kippax was along the side of the pitch. I want that more than I want a European Cup.

Maroon topped socks, lovely bit of kit.

09/10 shirt (simple but brilliant - great shade of blue too)
White shorts
Maroon topped socks

Are you listening Nike?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
maroon, would like to see a maroon/hoops hybrid.
243eufrb_zps59907c9f.jpg

Hoops for me. They just look awesome with a feel back to the fifties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.