Home or Work or Other ?

Dumpys Rusty Nuts said:
BimboBob said:
The Pink Panther said:
Bargain Hunt in 25 minutes.
Yesterday's and Monday's were brilliant. I hope today's episode reaches the same excitement level

Yesterday's was great. One couple made over 200 quid profit!

do you lot mind? some of us are trying to work..

You're a Loose Women kind of guy, aren't you.

Im at work in a job i really do love and yet today i truly cannot be bothered top do anything add to the fact everything has gone wrong in the last 2 weeks and i am really fucking unhappy
Might just jump off the roof and get it over and done with

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Dumpys Rusty Nuts said:
BimboBob said:

do you lot mind? some of us are trying to work..

You're a Loose Women kind of guy, aren't you.

Ban him. Unless he admits to wanking over Vorderman. And the other Carol. The one with the flappy wings.

BimboBob said:
The Pink Panther said:
Yesterday's and Monday's were brilliant. I hope today's episode reaches the same excitement level

On Monday, both teams won "Golden Gavels". That idiot Charles was the auctioneer and he was absolutely brilliant

The Pink Panther said:
BimboBob said:
The Pink Panther said:

On Monday, both teams won "Golden Gavels". That idiot Charles was the auctioneer and he was absolutely brilliant

Missed Mondays one due to a pub visit. Seem Charles before doing that and he is rather good at extracting the cash.

It's on! A couple of biffas. Do they let you turn it down if you have to wear the red?

At the risk of taking this slightly back on topic, i'm at work bored shitless counting down the minutes til 3:30 when I can get the fuck out of here!

BimboBob said:
The Pink Panther said:
BimboBob said:

Missed Mondays one due to a pub visit. Seem Charles before doing that and he is rather good at extracting the cash.

It's on! A couple of biffas. Do they let you turn it down if you have to wear the red?

I quite like that Charles Hanson, he usually takes a bit of a risk with the Bonus Buy.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
BimboBob said:
The Pink Panther said:

I quite like that Charles Hanson, he usually takes a bit of a risk with the Bonus Buy.

Still unsure about Catherine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.