Home or Work or Other ?

BimboBob said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
BimboBob said:
Missed Mondays one due to a pub visit. Seem Charles before doing that and he is rather good at extracting the cash.

It's on! A couple of biffas. Do they let you turn it down if you have to wear the red?

I quite like that Charles Hanson, he usually takes a bit of a risk with the Bonus Buy.

Still unsure about Catherine.

Paul Laidlaw and James Lewis as the experts and Charles running the auction is the formula for big cash!

Shands said:
BimboBob said:
I quite like that Charles Hanson, he usually takes a bit of a risk with the Bonus Buy.

Still unsure about Catherine.

Paul Laidlaw and James Lewis as the experts and Charles running the auction is the formula for big cash!

Is Laidlaw the Scotch fella with the teeth? He's the best one.

Poor show today. If it was up to me they would have to pay the losses out of their own pockets.

Yes, today's was a very poor effort.

Now that Catherine. She should be in the "Women you surprisingly found yourself attracted to.." thread

The Pink Panther said:
Poor show today. If it was up to me they would have to pay the losses out of their own pockets.

Yes, today's was a very poor effort.

Now that Catherine. She should be in the "Women you surprisingly found yourself attracted to.." thread

She did look better in the white dress rather than the mustard slacks.

welcometomanchester said:
On the train sounded by arrogant and annoying loud twats who seem to have no sense of the fact that there is people who don't want to hear they're conversation.

bloody foreigners*

*inserts a little cartoon thingy to signify joke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.