Home to Swansea - Signal of Intent

if it was swansea away first game id be slightly worried but it not so happy days, if sky put it on a MONDAY night i'll fume!

Bloody hell; the Welsh have invaded! Seriously though, welcome to the madhouse that is BM and all the best of luck for the upcoming season (after the first weekend!). You lot did very well last season and you have an excellent young manager in Brendan Rodgers. Hope you've learnt from Blackpool's main mistake and remember to actually defend during games.

Good luck to the Swansea fans next season, barring the games against us, of course. Hope you stay up. With the way you keep the ball, you will be hard to beat.

i am predicting a 3/4-0 win for us it will be a hard game though but i think if we get 1 then we could score all day because when were in the mood were unstoppable (at times).

good luck though next year too you swans!

well we slaughtered west ham and blackpool by a single goal at home and slaughtered brum 0 - 0 so clearly this should be another slaughtering of relegation fodder

morleyswife said:
Does anybody know their main forum - would like to see their thoughts on the fixture

Always remember the fixutres being brilliant when you have just been promoted (especially to the top tier - ahem) and also a little scary as it sinks in!

Now I just think good we are at home first game and not reallly scared of anyone (Everton aside)

Hi,

Swans fan in peace. The main forum for Swansea City fans is Planetswans.co.uk.

As a Swans fan for nearly 20 years i've seen the lows our club could reach being on the brink of going out of business and to nearly go out of the league in 2003. And since then have only really experienced highs!

If I said back then we would be playing a very good Man City team in the Premier League i'd have been carted off in an ambulance!

Personally I think the best we can hope for is a draw at Eastlands! Apart from our games, good luck for the season I hope you manage to win the title as it'll be refreshing to see another team win it rather than the ones who have of late!

DS

dan_swan said:
morleyswife said:
Does anybody know their main forum - would like to see their thoughts on the fixture

Always remember the fixutres being brilliant when you have just been promoted (especially to the top tier - ahem) and also a little scary as it sinks in!

Now I just think good we are at home first game and not reallly scared of anyone (Everton aside)

Hi,

Swans fan in peace. The main forum for Swansea City fans is Planetswans.co.uk.

As a Swans fan for nearly 20 years i've seen the lows our club could reach being on the brink of going out of business and to nearly go out of the league in 2003. And since then have only really experienced highs!

If I said back then we would be playing a very good Man City team in the Premier League i'd have been carted off in an ambulance!

Personally I think the best we can hope for is a draw at Eastlands! Apart from our games, good luck for the season I hope you manage to win the title as it'll be refreshing to see another team win it rather than the ones who have of late!

DS
Cheers mate, thanks for signing up. Hope to see you around. Don't mind our arrogance at times :P

We can relate to Swansea, we were in the same boat once ;)

Deploy the same tatics we did against Sunderland (H) last season.

We could easily do a Chelsea and go top with a 6-0 win against a newly promoted side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.