Home to Swansea - Signal of Intent

jjeangi said:
dan_swan said:
morleyswife said:
Does anybody know their main forum - would like to see their thoughts on the fixture

Always remember the fixutres being brilliant when you have just been promoted (especially to the top tier - ahem) and also a little scary as it sinks in!

Now I just think good we are at home first game and not reallly scared of anyone (Everton aside)

Hi,

Swans fan in peace. The main forum for Swansea City fans is Planetswans.co.uk.

As a Swans fan for nearly 20 years i've seen the lows our club could reach being on the brink of going out of business and to nearly go out of the league in 2003. And since then have only really experienced highs!

If I said back then we would be playing a very good Man City team in the Premier League i'd have been carted off in an ambulance!

Personally I think the best we can hope for is a draw at Eastlands! Apart from our games, good luck for the season I hope you manage to win the title as it'll be refreshing to see another team win it rather than the ones who have of late!

DS
Cheers mate, thanks for signing up. Hope to see you around. Don't mind our arrogance at times :P

We can relate, we were there once ;)

Thanks for the welcome!!

I don't see it as arrogance to tell the truth. If you have a squad of players at your disposal as Mancini has then you are quite rightfully favourites!

We have some players who are with us and who will be joining us that are untried at premiership level, so we don't know what to expect from them. Danny Graham & Scott Sinclair for instance. Both I think are players who can and will score goals in the top flight. I do think we have a good team, a good manner of play and also a very good manager.

DS

ElliotDX said:
Deploy the same tatics we did against Sunderland (H) last season.

We could easily do a Chelsea and go top with a 6-0 win against a newly promoted side.
Skybet are giving 11/4 we'll be top after the 1st set of games,mmm.

Welcome Swans,btw "the best team in Manchester" !!!!
We're the ONLY team in Manchester ;)

What a turn around been a blue for 42 years, lived in Swansea for 22 years and never thought i would see city play down here again(exept in the lower leagues till a few years ago) but fair play to the Swans played some lovely football and deserved promotion in the end. I am getting a lot of grief off the boys all good humoured (by the way) cause i wont support them against us even though i watch the Swans more than City cause of the distance and my job, although i do visit Eastlands 4/5 times a season. Looking forward to the first game and believe a 4-0 scoreline is about right given the Swansea away form.

Looking forward to a great season for City in the champs league as well as the prem, and if Swansea get to 44 points which i predict will be a great season all round.

Once a Blue always a Blue CTID, was on here before as SwanseaBlue

Happy Days Ahead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.