Homecoming ticket exchange

Blue Smarties said:
Just got two, cheers The Pink Panther - £20 paid into your Paypal account ;-)

Wow! This actually worked then :D

Glad you got sorted mate. Well worth the £20 ;-)

I am a bit gutteted i cart go! i am on my jollys, do you think they will have the highligts on OS? will go next seson when we win the Champions’ league ;-)

swede140 said:
I am a bit gutteted i cart go! i am on my jollys, do you think they will have the highligts on OS? will go next seson when we win the Champions’ league ;-)

Cancel them! ;)

There will probably be a full coverage video on the OS - and maybe even DVD.

The Pink Panther said:
I've got two spare. How much are you prepared to pay?

Can't believe your selling /sold tickets you got for free ! I'm going tommorrow I'll pick up a few and iAds them on guys !

city stew said:
...Can't believe your selling /sold tickets you got for free ! I'm going tommorrow I'll pick up a few and iAds them on guys !

I think you'll find he was taking the p155 ;)

Read top of this page.

Need two tickets if anyone can help?

I can't believe I'm even having to ask, will be devoed if me and my mum don't get tickets. It's cost us a lot of money supporting the blues this year, we at least want to go to an end of season party where we actually have reason to celebrate. Either that or watch the 05/06 season review DVD.

Thanks to anyone that can help,

Kirsty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.