Homecoming ticket exchange

I have got one maybe 2 tickets that I won't need anymore (bro can't make it), was gonna just hand them to someone without on the night, but if someone wants to arrange a pickup beforehand pm me. Stockport.

re; ebay, ricky1999ricky.

have you seen the selling history ? pokemon. alice in wonderland, sims computer games .
profile fits a 12 year old girl whos selling them.

I sent a question asking for the 'face vale'. His reply:

"you know face value but i qued all day not got 2 many left how many you need
- ricky1999ricky"

But have a click of that link - seems my 'reporting' him worked. :D

List updated.

A quick note to the 'have spares' users. If you get no joy pm'ing anyone from the list (or simply don't want the hassle of doing so) - you can pass the tickets directly to me and I'll dish them out on here. I will come to pick them up if needs-be - as I'd rather see these tickets go to real blues and not appear on eBay ;)

Thanks.

Raffles said:
List updated.

A quick note to the 'have spares' users. If you get no joy pm'ing anyone from the list (or simply don't want the hassle of doing so) - you can pass the tickets directly to me and I'll dish them out on here. I will come to pick them up if needs-be - as I'd rather see these tickets go to real blues and not appear on eBay ;)

Thanks.

That's reet honourable of you, Raffles.

Bigga said:
That's reet honourable of you, Raffles.

That's probably why I am always skint mate ;)

I just hate it when people try and profiteer to the detriment of a fellow blue. These tickets were given out for free - and, therefore, should remain free (IMHO).

I know I have benefited over the past few seasons from ST holders that can't get to a game (for whatever reason), so this is just my way of trying to do something similar in return.

cheers

ReturnoftheMac said:
Hi all....coming down from Scotland today just to join in with the atmosphere and show my appreciation of a great season. Would be really greatful for a ticket for the pitch party.

You do know it's tomorrow don't you?

Added to the list...

Would love 2 tickets for me and my daughter. Was offered 2 at 25quid each, absolute disgrace! Any help would be appreciated, can collect from anywhere tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.