Honest answers please

Impeccable

There were some poor attendances for the home cup games this season... yet most of those who couldn't be bothered in early rounds still have a final ticket.

How many of you didn't attend cup games, knowing that if we reached a final you would have enough loyalty points, regardless?

And if the club had announced that cup final tickets would firstly be tagged to people who actually attended cup games, would this have made you attend, knowing your points alone wouldn't have been sufficient.

I incidentally, missed out on ticket, despite attending EVERY home match in EVERY competition this season. And I find that a tad unfair.

Captain Oats said:
been too all cup games this year apart from first leg against notts. got my final ticket too. sorted.

Same here, i would have gone to that too but was just too skint. I do have a final ticket!

15,000 season card holders didn't go to the Reading quarter final game.

While i sympathise with you that you didnt get a tkt if the ground had been full for every single home cup tie there still wouldnt have been enough tickets and if the majority of the draws had been away the system would still have stood.

Also there is 19 away games over the course of a season not to mention europe and cup aways do you think that someone who attended a maximum of 4 home games should take precedence over someone who attended 10 away games etc?

it cant be unfair as the final tickets have rewarded loyalty over many years, you may of gone to every game this year, but to get a ticket you had to do over a period of years and included away trips.

i have my final ticket, did not do the cup scheme but did every cup game at home also went to away matches.

its unfortunate for you, but there are only 25k available so the nature of it is that people miss out.

I mised out but I can't complain as everyone who got a ticket before me had more loyalty points so were therefore rewarded.

Impeccable said:
There were some poor attendances for the home cup games this season... yet most of those who couldn't be bothered in early rounds still have a final ticket.

How many of you didn't attend cup games, knowing that if we reached a final you would have enough loyalty points, regardless?

And if the club had announced that cup final tickets would firstly be tagged to people who actually attended cup games, would this have made you attend, knowing your points alone wouldn't have been sufficient.

I incidentally, missed out on ticket, despite attending EVERY home match in EVERY competition this season. And I find that a tad unfair.

Did you go to the away games in the league, that is where you build your points for cup finals! Going to a handfull of cup games wouldn't entitle you to a promise of a final ticket ahead of fans who attend most of the games played in the season. Unless you are in THAT cup scheme!

Only went to the Villa game and SF. Genuinely couldnt get to QF, apart from that I was happy to watch FA Cup on telly, though I did go to Europa League matches. Don't mind admitting that I was fairly apathetic about the early rounds.

I think its fair enough that CDS members are given priority, just think the club should make that clear at start of season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.