Honest answers please

mekonmcfc said:
it cant be unfair as the final tickets have rewarded loyalty over many years, you may of gone to every game this year, but to get a ticket you had to do over a period of years and included away trips.

i have my final ticket, did not do the cup scheme but did every cup game at home also went to away matches.

its unfortunate for you, but there are only 25k available so the nature of it is that people miss out.

I agree with this wholly! The only thing i have a problem with is sc holders who buy tickets to get the points yet have no intention of attending the game. and this does happen!

danburge82 said:
mekonmcfc said:
it cant be unfair as the final tickets have rewarded loyalty over many years, you may of gone to every game this year, but to get a ticket you had to do over a period of years and included away trips.

i have my final ticket, did not do the cup scheme but did every cup game at home also went to away matches.

its unfortunate for you, but there are only 25k available so the nature of it is that people miss out.

I agree with this wholly! The only thing i have a problem with is sc holders who buy tickets to get the points yet have no intention of attending the game. and this does happen!
if they can afford to buy a ticket and choose not go then thats their choice, but you cant have a go at someone that buys a ticket and puts money into the club can you ?

danburge82 said:
mekonmcfc said:

I know a fella who got his final tickets and sold the pair straight away for £500, very naughty in my book.

I didn't go to Notts County at home or Leicester at home and got a ticket for the final. Was our for someones birthday for Notts County and had to work till 7 on the night of the Leicester game and would have had to rush home, got changed and had something to eat before making my way down to the ground. Fair play to everyone who went to all the cup games but i've been too my fair share over the years when theres hardly been anyone there

Impeccable said:
There were some poor attendances for the home cup games this season... yet most of those who couldn't be bothered in early rounds still have a final ticket.

How many of you didn't attend cup games, knowing that if we reached a final you would have enough loyalty points, regardless?

And if the club had announced that cup final tickets would firstly be tagged to people who actually attended cup games, would this have made you attend, knowing your points alone wouldn't have been sufficient.

I incidentally, missed out on ticket, despite attending EVERY home match in EVERY competition this season. And I find that a tad unfair.

No What's unfair is the way the FA give 40,000 tickets to everyone and loyal fans miss out!!! final allocations should be 35,000 each at least!!! Shocking that you can buy tickets online now for £400-£500 each!! the FA need to look at this!

been to every home Cup game (Europa and FA) this season + FA Cup Semi

even the stupid 6pm ko vs Kiev when I had to sneak off work early!!!

the only game I didn't attend was the Salzburg game in December when I was snowed in!!! ( but I did have a ticket)

not in the Cup Direct Scheme though (but do have a Final ticket)

Impeccable said:
There were some poor attendances for the home cup games this season... yet most of those who couldn't be bothered in early rounds still have a final ticket.

How many of you didn't attend cup games, knowing that if we reached a final you would have enough loyalty points, regardless?

And if the club had announced that cup final tickets would firstly be tagged to people who actually attended cup games, would this have made you attend, knowing your points alone wouldn't have been sufficient.

I incidentally, missed out on ticket, despite attending EVERY home match in EVERY competition this season. And I find that a tad unfair.

havent missed a single home game cup and league this season and when club announced 100 points for each game i was bouncing !! loyalty points went up and i easily made the cut !! the lads i know who have more points than me never miss an away game either so fair play to them too i pick and choose my aways due to work and money commitments didnt have enough for rags away in the league..but thats life

Went to Leicester and Notts County away couldn't go home ties as I work in a club and start at 9.30ish

I've got a final ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.