Honest - As i see it

mancitymick

Look lately there seem to be loads of negatives going around on our current form. Thought i would post on how I see things and maybe some of the fellow Bluemooners will agree. I am 37 and never seen us do anything. I dont count promotions etc. I have been to one semi final (81) with my dad (RIP). We are currently on the verge of something very special at this club. Something none of us could forsee. We are sitting pretty in the league with a game in hand (Yes we have blew valuable points latley but no one has kicked on). We have a quarter final on Wednesday (cant wait) we have funds that every other team can only dream off. We have players I never thought I would see unless they are playing against us. Owners that are doing fantastic things for the fans off the pitch (great PR posters, fantastic shirts, concerts etc). A manager who yes at times has IMO got in wrong but must be given time. There are loads off great things going on...to many to mention. look blues no matter what your opnion is at the moment do you want to go back five years, ten years or twenty years plus. Think about it. The good times will come, it will take time. And trust me when they do you will see me with the biggess grin and the biggest bottle of champers outside the mecca

well said that man

I do fear the impatience of a minority of fans backed by the rag media will however cost us again!!!!...when we we ever learn!!!!!!!!

I'm sure the good times will come.

I'm also sure we all want them to come as soon as is reasonably possible, which is why we have the debates we're having.

mancitymick said:
Look lately there seem to be loads of negatives going around on our current form. Thought i would post on how I see things and maybe some of the fellow Bluemooners will agree. I am 37 and never seen us do anything. I dont count promotions etc. I have been to one semi final (81) with my dad (RIP). We are currently on the verge of something very special at this club. Something none of us could forsee. We are sitting pretty in the league with a game in hand (Yes we have blew valuable points latley but no one has kicked on). We have a quarter final on Wednesday (cant wait) we have funds that every other team can only dream off. We have players I never thought I would see unless they are playing against us. Owners that are doing fantastic things for the fans off the pitch (great PR posters, fantastic shirts, concerts etc). A manager who yes at times has IMO got in wrong but must be given time. There are loads off great things going on...to many to mention. look blues no matter what your opnion is at the moment do you want to go back five years, ten years or twenty years plus. Think about it. The good times will come, it will take time. And trust me when they do you will see me with the biggess grin and the biggest bottle of champers outside the mecca

Too many City fans think 18 months is too long to completely gut the club and rebuild it (and as we stand 3 points off top 4 it's just not good enough) We should be 40 points ahead of Chelsea now because we spent some money. Oh, and we should win 10 - 0 every game.
We should never EVER have a bad patch either.
You can't win on this forum, a good 60% of fans want Hughes out and Hiddink in (because he wins stuff everywhere, apart from average clubs like Real Betis where he was sacked for being SHIT!)

The good times will come when we have a manager who knows what hes doing and a manager who can handle his players and get the best out of them,

Also a manager who will attract the big names to make us better, not david fucking bentley.

Brendan110_0 said:
Too many City fans think 18 months is too long to completely gut the club and rebuild it (and as we stand 3 points off top 4 it's just not good enough) We should be 40 points ahead of Chelsea now because we spent some money. Oh, and we should win 10 - 0 every game.
You can't win on this forum, a good 60% of fans want Hughes out and Hiddink in (because he wins stuff everywhere, apart from average clubs like Real Betis where he was sacked for being SHIT!)

More lies.

You do your argument no good if you can't argue on what is actually the case.

Brendan110_0 said:
mancitymick said:

And some fans are happy with mediocrity....oh well!

simon23 said:
well said that man

I do fear the impatience of a minority of fans backed by the rag media will however cost us again!!!!...when we we ever learn!!!!!!!!

Same time last season then.

Freestyler said:
The good times will come when we have a manager who knows what hes doing and a manager who can handle his players and get the best out of them,

Also a manager who will attract the big names to make us better, not david fucking bentley.

I can now see this now being another hughes inny/outty. That was not why I posted. Think the key points are do you want to go back...... etc. Just think what we have. And by the way the bottle sorry effin magnum of champers will not be cheap!

mancitymick said:

Let me paint another picture.

We've spent £200m+ (or is it £250m?), we haven't won in 7 games and we seem to be playing football that is no better than 24 months ago. Our owners have just lost BILLIONS on Middle Eastern stock markets and face piling billions more into Dubai to prop it up and prevent the whole Emirate from going bust.

They look at the masses amount of money they are spending every week just bankrolling the City project, combined with the WOEFUL underperformance, and they decide to pull the plug and sell up. City are effectively bankrupt and are wound up.

Now I am not expecting this to happen. I merely offer it as a counterbalance to the endless "it will take time" posts.

We need to get on with it! We need to start showing the owners that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that their investment makes sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.