Honest - As i see it

mancitymick said:
FFS. This is not "Another slagging off thread". If it is slag me off I started it. I only wanted to put my perspective on things. I am off that age give or take a couple off years who have seen nothing but depression. We are on the up. It will not be over night BUT WILL COME!!

How do you KNOW it will come?

Did you KNOW when the Arabs decided to take us over? If not, then you have no idea when they might say enough is enough.

I doubt they will pack up and move on... but you don't KNOW.. like I don't.

That's why I'm impatient. That's why I want it as soon as possible.

My mate followed City throughout all the crap times, yet won't see the good times.

I want to see those good times before it may be too late to ever actually enjoy them! I'm just being selfish. But football at the highest levels rarely works on the basis of long-term plans.

Brendan110_0 said:
Chippy_boy said:
Let me paint another picture.

We've spent £200m+ (or is it £250m?), we haven't won in 7 games and we seem to be playing football that is no better than 24 months ago. Our owners have just lost BILLIONS on Middle Eastern stock markets and face piling billions more into Dubai to prop it up and prevent the whole Emirate from going bust.

They look at the masses amount of money they are spending every week just bankrolling the City project, combined with the WOEFUL underperformance, and they decide to pull the plug and sell up. City are effectively bankrupt and are wound up.

Now I am not expecting this to happen. I merely offer it as a counterbalance to the endless "it will take time" posts.

We need to get on with it! We need to start showing the owners that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that their investment makes sense.

Bloody hell!!!!! Go jump off a bridge and end the misery! lol You're supposed to be enjoying the ride upwards now, not floundering in dispair!

LOL :-)

I know. It's just some people seem to think that ADUG and City are destined for greatness no matter what happens. Take all the time in the world - it doesn't matter. Everything will come good in the end, no matter how long it takes.

This may be true. But we would be foolish to rely on it. We should treat our opportunity as being a once in a life time, never to be missed opportunity and grasp it with both hands. Not dick around for a few seasons on the basis that we've all the time in the world. Things change, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worst. Make the most of NOW.

Chippy_boy said:
They look at the masses amount of money they are spending every week just bankrolling the City project, combined with the WOEFUL underperformance, and they decide to pull the plug and sell up. City are effectively bankrupt and are wound up.

We are a tiny dot on their investment portfolio. 200 million is a drop in the ocean for these lot.
You must know that by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.