Honest Question - Balotelli or Dzeko?

Dzeko in form, but I will say balo is more exciting to watch. I am Bosnian but for some reason I am less stressed watching city play without dzeko maybe because when he makes a mistake it pisses me off..either way they r both great players. However neither r playing well right now. Ya balo bagged at Stamford bridge but he was nonexistent the rest of the game and he is a bit more of a gamble cause u never know which personality will show up. I take aguero over both even if he is a selfish bastard. Doesn't really matter who is first choice as long as theyre scoring and city is winning right?

I'm starting to enjoy these threads. I'd rather fight over who is better and who should play than woman about "ahh our one striker is not scoring and we keep losing" type of stuff.

Btw, top of the table, with all three strikers in the top ten as goal scorers. Life is good.

JasminBosnia said:
First of all, Oh, I watch the games, at the fcukin ground (no dig at uk fans because I use to couldn't get to the games. ) not on a shitty computer like you Bosnian Dzeko fans. One thing I would say from the off is that I don't think he has a good enough work rate to get himself in better positions. 'Several' by the way means more than one and it wasn't even an assist (he did brilliantly to get the ball to Johnno) but it was AJ's assist, so brush up on your knowledge of the game. He didn't play well v Munich, he played OK at best, he just didn't have a lot of impact on the game, like most games. And to say he made tonnes of good passes in the liverpool game he made ONE to Silva, so a slight exagerration to say the least. Your last statement is pathetic so doesn't even warrant a response. So why don't you fcuk off and create an Edin Dzeko Forum.

"First of all" haha, where is second, third and fourth of all. Lol. Where are you from again? Baltic? Italian? South American?

Since you brought it up, please scan your ticket for Assnl game in CC, EPL game away vs Pool, and home CL game vs. Bayern. Add some kind of comment "Just for Džeko fans" to it and post it here. I will be gone forever.

Otherwise, You leave or apologize. It is your choice. :D

@city diehard,

exagerration - exaggeration, spelled wrong my friend from "UK".
I do not see your game (Assnl, Liverpool, Munich) tickets yet. Haha, lol.

if I'm Dzeko I'm thinking right about now: "Who the fyk do I have to punch to get some playing time?" lol

Bobby will play Mario over Edin unless Edin in superbly better form than Mario.

Will get a couple vs. Stoke unless Mario gets in another fight and starts game.

sj41hook.jpg

123abcd said:
if I'm Dzeko I'm thinking right about now: "Who the fyk do I have to punch to get some playing time?"
Why?

Dzeko had 3 straight starts before Mario started these last 2 matches..

Jumanji said:
123abcd said:
if I'm Dzeko I'm thinking right about now: "Who the fyk do I have to punch to get some playing time?"
Why?

Dzeko had 3 straight starts before Mario started these last 2 matches..

..."punch"...get it? 'cause Balo got in another fight; nah? lol. just kidding. poor attempt at a joke.

Mario did very well in that game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.