34' 0-1 E. Dzeko
41' 0-2 E. Dzeko
55' 0-3 E. Dzeko
90' 1-5 E. Dzeko

Man City - Wolverhampton Wanderers 3-1
52' 1-0 E. Dzeko

QPR - Man City 2-3
43' 1-1 E. Dzeko

But maybe you are right, maybe he has only scored one important goal. Idiot.

You dont realise that you have just confirmed exactly what I said Mr 1 post.

This thread proves without a doubt that some people just enjoy baiting the Bosnian posters and it's a bit pathetic. Until someone decided to have a dig at the 'Bosnian Brigade' a grand total of 7 people out of five pages had said they prefer Dzeko, seeing as he is a great striker I fail to see how that isn't justified number. The other crap Dzeko thread had fault on both sides and got to be ridiculous with the worst of both sides coming out but this thread was totally different No one had been over the top with their views on Dzeko just giving their reasons for their preference much the same as the posters who preferred Mario. I can't see the justification for the abuse and wonder were people waiting for a few people they knew from the other thread to post and launch into their tirade. Telling people to F..k off the forum because they prefer Dzeko it's ridiculous. You prefer Mario, some prefer Dzeko, why does that merit anyone being told to F..k Off the forum. I am not Bosnian and couldn't care which of them play as I just can't believe we have them both. Only on here could you get abuse for liking one of our own too much.

After reading this thread I have come to realize Bluemoon has officially turned into a duplicate of the City Facebook page.....
Full of "Football Chavs" who adopt clubs like they would a new pair of Timberland Boots.

Still alot of matchgoing blues on here, dedicated "supporters"....

Wonder what BM will look like if or when we sign a player from Korea?

홍 길 동 어젯밤에 우리가 정말 장관이었습니다. 그는 경기 남자, 경기장에서 최고의 선수였습니다.
부끄러운 그는 89 분 동안 벤치에 있었

kalouk said:
This thread proves without a doubt that some people just enjoy baiting the Bosnian posters and it's a bit pathetic. Until someone decided to have a dig at the 'Bosnian Brigade' a grand total of 7 people out of five pages had said they prefer Dzeko, seeing as he is a great striker I fail to see how that isn't justified number. The other crap Dzeko thread had fault on both sides and got to be ridiculous with the worst of both sides coming out but this thread was totally different No one had been over the top with their views on Dzeko just giving their reasons for their preference much the same as the posters who preferred Mario. I can't see the justification for the abuse and wonder were people waiting for a few people they knew from the other thread to post and launch into their tirade. Telling people to F..k off the forum because they prefer Dzeko it's ridiculous. You prefer Mario, some prefer Dzeko, why does that merit anyone being told to F..k Off the forum. I am not Bosnian and couldn't care which of them play as I just can't believe we have them both. Only on here could you get abuse for liking one of our own too much.

Spot on, these days some 'City' supporters don't support the club, but instead , individual players.

Papadopoulos said:
AgueroO said:
didactic said:
Before the Bosnians get mad Dzeko has only ever scored one goal that won us a game. The rest were when we were already winning.
Are you joking or just stupid?

Man City - Swansea City 4-0
57' E. Dzeko

Bolton Wanderers - Man City 2-3
47' 1-3 E. Dzeko

Tottenham Hotspur - Man City 1-5
34' 0-1 E. Dzeko
41' 0-2 E. Dzeko
55' 0-3 E. Dzeko
90' 1-5 E. Dzeko

52' 1-0 E. Dzeko

QPR - Man City 2-3
43' 1-1 E. Dzeko

lol, relax tough guy. He has a point. Everybody here knows you're a gayboy for Dzeko, probably from Bosnia, decided to change your name to Aguero to deceive people and hide your bias for Dzeko to make your posts more credible when talking about him.

Also, I can't believe people are debating this. Dzeko is a good player, but comparing him to Balotelli is assaulting the Italian. Balotelli is superior in just about everything. Stronger, better technique, better finisher, better shot, better skill with the ball, dribbler, and offers more to build up. Dzeko might be better at holding up the ball and passing, but Balo I would say is drastically improving in that to.

One is an above average strikers, the other is 21, already world class, and will be a top 5 player in the world in a few years. I feel giddy when I see his name on the sheet.

So, I am bosnian now just because I said that Dzeko actually has scored more then 1 (one) important goal this season? Excellent conclusion, no wounder it's going so well for Greece. If our professionals made those quick och fantastic conclusions home in Sweden too we could also retire all our policemen, teachers and lawyers the day they turn 33.

duty_calls.png

And no I'm no fcking "Dzekofan". I support Manchester City, but I can't say that I am a "real" Cityfan. I thinks it pathetic when people call themself real fans to a club when they can't find it's ground without using Google Maps. And I'm glad that most of the supporters of City are people with connection to the club, but soon that will change and City will be like United with billions chinese "fans" sitting in bars i Beijing, Stockholm and Dzekos Sarajevo.

I prefer real fans with connection to the club and other people just supporting because of some player, the way City plays or something like that.

Ps
You my dear Papadoupupuluous should enjoy your retirement, the UK and Germany will not pay it forever I promise you :).

didactic said:
AgueroO said:

57' E. Dzeko

47' 1-3 E. Dzeko

34' 0-1 E. Dzeko
41' 0-2 E. Dzeko
55' 0-3 E. Dzeko
90' 1-5 E. Dzeko

52' 1-0 E. Dzeko

QPR - Man City 2-3
43' 1-1 E. Dzeko

You said that he only scored one winning goal, I gave you 5 games in which he either scored our first goal or the equalizer.

AgueroO said:
didactic said:
AgueroO said:

57' E. Dzeko

47' 1-3 E. Dzeko

34' 0-1 E. Dzeko
41' 0-2 E. Dzeko
55' 0-3 E. Dzeko
90' 1-5 E. Dzeko

52' 1-0 E. Dzeko

QPR - Man City 2-3
43' 1-1 E. Dzeko

You said that he only scored one winning goal, I gave you 5 games in which he either scored our first goal or the equalizer.

which means that. again, it confirms didactic's statement about winning goals...and those were at bolton and against tottenham...anyway...these threads have become pathetic really...as someone already said...it's as if certain people are waiting for certain bosnians to post on the thread so that they can tell them to f*** off the forum and start this back and forth drivel...it's sad, really sad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.