Hooliganism and Violence Maine Road 80's/early 90's

I think this quote sums up the bravery of your average brain dead shithouse football hooligan, who, almost 100% to a man, would run a mile from a 1 to 1 straightener.

"MacIntyre said: “They beat my wife up when she had a brain tumour. I’m here
to see justice done. I’ve been running for ten years and now enough is
enough.”

Thank god we normal football fans managed to chase these cowards out of our game.

They were after McIntyre after he did an undercover on some headhunters and they got jailed. Unfortunately for him he happened to be in a wine bar with his missus where some of them were drinking. Nightmare scenario.

Yeah , they were previously ciculating leaflets in the kippax asking for 'recruits' who 'wouldn't run' .... rumour has it that they had a 'run in' with Millwall near London Bridge.
I
One man stood tall that day......Mike Doyle. As they ran on the pitch a fair few went for Doyle who they hated.....he stood tall and backed them off with a steely stare and they thought better of it.
I have mentioned before,i got battered on the bus going to the shithole,inside the shithole,and on the bus home.
It was worth it though.

I
I have mentioned before,i got battered on the bus going to the shithole,inside the shithole,and on the bus home.
It was worth it though.

Yes it was horrible going down what was then Warwick road after the game. I remember after one derby I was waiting for the bus back to Wythenshawe when some poor Blue was getting chased by a mob of rags. He tried to jump on the bus ( They were those old open door buses back then) when one rag pulled him off shouting, " Oh no you don't you Blue bastard!" He was getting a hiding when two older bloke's came over and started laying into the rags who started backing off. It turned out they were actually rags who bollocked the crowd for taking liberties and made sure the lad was safe.

Yep , i was there .... that was a lively day!

As you say we had a large following there and some couldn't resist climbing over the fence to confront the Derby fans on the pitch.

We had to wait at the local cop shop for a lad in our van who ran into derby on the pitch .... on his own the div

The rest were trying to fight past the stewards near the corner flag and side in front of the city fans who didn’t climb the fences. One lad using the corner flag as a weapon

Yes it was horrible going down what was then Warwick road after the game. I remember after one derby I was waiting for the bus back to Wythenshawe when some poor Blue was getting chased by a mob of rags. He tried to jump on the bus ( They were those old open door buses back then) when one rag pulled him off shouting, " Oh no you don't you Blue bastard!" He was getting a hiding when two older bloke's came over and started laying into the rags who started backing off. It turned out they were actually rags who bollocked the crowd for taking liberties and made sure the lad was safe.

Yeah not good when a mob do a lone guy. I’d have stopped blues doing the same .... or any mob in Town laying into one guy .... it’s good when you see that and you even it up ... the mob don’t like that and usually fuck off rapid

They were after McIntyre after he did an undercover on some headhunters and they got jailed. Unfortunately for him he happened to be in a wine bar with his missus where some of them were drinking. Nightmare scenario.

Nightmare indeed.

Andy Frain.... shithouse ****

Yeah not good when a mob do a lone guy. I’d have stopped blues doing the same .... or any mob in Town laying into one guy .... it’s good when you see that and you even it up ... the mob don’t like that and usually fuck off rapid

I've stopped a few in my time at games and outside pubs. It's always risky but I can't stand and watch it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.