Hooliganism and Violence Maine Road 80's/early 90's

Yeah I remember the thread. TRA was still there, Citizen Frank, Cosmic Dave, CRC, OxBlue, Nijinsky, CHT, Bilbo, Ribble Valley, The Hood, Deal...
Was it Hood who always signed off by saying wibble wobble or something equally as stupid

Yep, the girl is Carla and the lads name escapes me. He was never accepted at City so although a City fan, he went with Burnley’s ‘Suicide Squad’... everybody called him ‘Suicity’ taking the piss.
Yeah I remember the thread. TRA was still there, Citizen Frank, Cosmic Dave, CRC, OxBlue, Nijinsky, CHT, Bilbo, Ribble Valley, The Hood, Deal...
Haha. Some memories on that list. I know TRA in “real life” actually.

Haha. Some memories on that list. I know TRA in “real life” actually.
How did you know him? I spoke with him many times, but he said even his mates never knew his alter ego. I sussed him because in those days before VPN’s you could trace an IP address; and he had a couple of accounts... ‘United Road’ being his other. He was definitely a main face at utd.

Worked with Sam Smart for quite a few years. Was in the Fire Service and on his days off was topping his pension up doing some part time driving work and for a Rag, he was and still is a good lad.

Was it Hood who always signed off by saying wibble wobble or something equally as stupid
Supposedly he lost his hood at the Science Park.
How did you know him? I spoke with him many times, but he said even his mates never knew his alter ego. I sussed him because in those days before VPN’s you could trace an IP address; and he had a couple of accounts... ‘United Road’ being his other. He was definitely a main face at utd.
will send you a pm.

During the shenanigans with United, some rag pulled his hood over his head and it came off his brand new PAUL & SHARK coat. He went back next day looking for it, then posted on a utd lads forum if anybody had it, he wants it back :-). And the name was born.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.