Hope all is well with Gareth Barry

Kippax.

FOREVER REMEMBERED, NEVER FORGOTTEN. Sue Clark xxx
really looked lost at times in the game, looked like he’s got issues on his mind. He looks like a player who needs a bit of support when times are hard on the pitch, I think the support Bellemy and Petrov get when taking corners are quality and i think we shouldn’t forget about the others as well.

Hope hes not finding it hard to settle here. Keep it going Barry we are all behind you!

he looked like a player being accomodated by the gaffer in the centre in the second half and killed any momentum we had is what he looked like...

ppl here talking bout england captain yesterday

It's a funny one with Barry. He usually performs competently enough, wins balls, looks fairly comfortable and controlled in possesion etc, but I feel he should have more to give. He doesn't grab games and drive his team on. Maybe that's not his style or not his instructions, but I thinkhe should be able to do it and at the moment he's selling his abilities short somewhat. It's like he's content to settle for being steady but as one of the older members of the side he should probably be stepping up to lead more. Perhaps it is just a question of needing more time to settle, I hope so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.