Hope all is well with Gareth Barry

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
He's definitely a good player so all these poor to average games are a bit strange. I personally think he's not fit, he seems very one paced too. I have full confidence in him to find his best form though as he is one of the best English midfielders around.
How can he not be fit? starts every game, not coming back from injury.

smithy167 said:
He's definitely a good player so all these poor to average games are a bit strange. I personally think he's not fit, he seems very one paced too. I have full confidence in him to find his best form though as he is one of the best English midfielders around.
I mean he's looking a bit tired cos he starts every game. I worded it wrong.

smithy167 said:

He has got some sort of injury and he needs an op,but it has been put off because of lack of cover.I would imagine once Vieria is fit and when Ronald McDonald signs he will have his op ( what with the world cup coming up as well )

I can`t remember what the injury is,just remember reading it before Xmas.

smithy167 said:
I mean he's looking a bit tired cos he starts every game. I worded it wrong.
Tevez starts every game and is getting better, Barry needs to step his game up because at the moment he is playing crap, i like Barry by the way he is a good player, but when Vieira is fit i think Barry will lose his place in the team imo.

whipper said:
smithy167 said:

He has got some sort of injury and he needs an op,but it has been put off because of lack of cover.I would imagine once Vieria is fit and when Ronald McDonald signs he will have his op ( what with the world cup coming up as well )

Not havin that m8, he is just not playing well, it happens.

smithy167 said:
whipper said:

Have a read mate

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/630824/GARETH-BARRY-is-facing-a-possible-groin-operation-to-cure-a-niggling-injury-that-he-has-been-managing-for-a-few-weeks.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/6 ... weeks.html</a>

whipper said:
smithy167 said:

Have a read mate

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/630824/GARETH-BARRY-is-facing-a-possible-groin-operation-to-cure-a-niggling-injury-that-he-has-been-managing-for-a-few-weeks.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/6 ... weeks.html</a>
Must be true then

get bridge and lescott back, move kompany back to midfield with viera (he has been an absolute star in defence though) and then give Barry the time off for the operation he has been putting off. He is a big lad and I was certainly thinking that up until about 6 weeks ago, he was captain quality, but he is obviously tired, needs the op and some rest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.