Hope De jong deal is signed and sealed soon!

Halfpenny said:
shaundickov said:
If he's so good why are Hamburg letting him go?
To move to a bigger club?
They need the money?
He could've left for 2m in the summer?
£16m ot thereabouts is a lot of money for a German club.

Given that they paid just over £1m for him it's a huge deal for them.

His understanding with Kompany should enable him to hit the ground running. I've got 100% faith in Hughes in the transfer market. I even agree with the Bellamy signing.

Me too.

The atmosphere on Saturday was the best this season.
Why? Because of the grafting performance (a Hughes performance) They all looked like they were putting in a shift.
Hughes bought a bunch of grafters at Blackburn picking them up for £1m or two.
Now he has the funds to buy the best grafters who also have that bit of quality too.

Kompany
Zabaleta
De Jong
SWP
Bridge
Bellamy (stop gap)

Let him get on with building a solid foundation for our club.

Eric Wirral said:
Me too.

The atmosphere on Saturday was the best this season.
Why? Because of the grafting performance (a Hughes performance) They all looked like they were putting in a shift.
Hughes bought a bunch of grafters at Blackburn picking them up for £1m or two.
Now he has the funds to buy the best grafters who also have that bit of quality too.

Kompany
Zabaleta
De Jong
SWP
Bridge
Bellamy (stop gap)

Let him get on with building a solid foundation for our club.

I agree, though I do worry about Hughes' ability to handle egos of superstar players.

On one hand you have to ask "do we want such players at our club?". And on the other our owners clearly want said superstars at the club. So there is conflict there. And its something that really needs to be addressed. Kaka would be an exception to the rule as I don't think he's the kind to throw his toys out of the pram if the manager gave him a bollocking.

Lets make OUR players Superstars...

I cant wait for the day Superman is all over the worlds press when AC Milan come knocking with a £107mill offer

:-)

Like my old man said, even Robinho put in one hell of a shift against Wigan. He was getting kicked senseless by their defenders but held the ball up and took the punishment for the sake of the team. Legend. That's not the sign of a man who is unhappy with Hughes or his team mates.

according to the Daily Mail the De Jong deal is done and dusted.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1125622/Manchester-City-complete-15m-signing-Holland-midfielder-Nigel-Jong.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -Jong.html</a>

The Fat el Hombre said:
shaundickov said:

Come on mate that's an incredibly simplistic way of looking ag things

I know, it's a serious question though I wasn't being sarcastic - I don't know anything about this guy other than a youtube video, and not heard why Hamburg are selling -

is it because they need the money, he wants to leave (like bellamy), they've signed someone else, he's fallen out with the manager, he doesn't make their first team etc?

I'm just interested in the reasons, not having a dig.

shaundickov said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
shaundickov said:

Come on mate that's an incredibly simplistic way of looking ag things

I know, it's a serious question though I wasn't being sarcastic - I don't know anything about this guy other than a youtube video, and not heard why Hamburg are selling -

is it because they need the money, he wants to leave (like bellamy), they've signed someone else, he's fallen out with the manager, he doesn't make their first team etc?

I'm just interested in the reasons, not having a dig.

Its a great oppurtunity, guess he wants to play in the prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.