Hope no-one too hard on youth team.

salfordpaul

Some good players tonight. Some good athletes. Shame about result. Fulham a good team. A bit more passion from Fulham and a star player and looked like had more than a plan A to win . We didn't deserve it but if " the winning isnt important rule" is still in place the lads won't be too disappointed. Not sure when winning is supposed to get important but it looked important to Fulham and our ex assistant manager in charge. Sadly well done Fulham.

Why is Fulham's academy so good? Both their EDS and U18s are at the top of their leagues (u18s split into North & South)

M24 Citizen said:
Why is Fulham's academy so good? Both their EDS and U18s are at the top of their leagues (u18s split into North & South)

As Steve Wigley was there i suspect they have part of the Southampton back room staff that produced s string of young players.

Although the game last night could have gone either way (the report on here from another poster is spot on) they did look a better unit and a bit more technically advanced than us last night.

blue b4 the moon said:
M24 Citizen said:

As Steve Wigley was there i suspect they have part of the Southampton back room staff that produced s string of young players.

Although the game last night could have gone either way (the report on here from another poster is spot on) they did look a better unit and a bit more technically advanced than us last night.

...and they had Moussa Dembele leading their line-up, which seems slightly unfair on City, who refused to even recall Marcos Lopes to the team.

Falastur said:
blue b4 the moon said:
M24 Citizen said:

...and they had Moussa Dembele leading their line-up, which seems slightly unfair on City, who refused to even recall Marcos Lopes to the team.
That lad as played for there 1st team and not just cup games, seems like they are desparate to win the youth cup.

summerseat blue said:
Falastur said:
blue b4 the moon said:

That lad as played for there 1st team and not just cup games, seems like they are desparate to win the youth cup.

"That lad" is 26 years old...

Falastur said:
summerseat blue said:
Falastur said:

"That lad" is 26 years old...
Nah, 17 at the most :-

e5s8k3.jpg

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.