Hope no-one too hard on youth team.

Falastur said:
blue b4 the moon said:
M24 Citizen said:
Why is Fulham's academy so good? Both their EDS and U18s are at the top of their leagues (u18s split into North & South)

As Steve Wigley was there i suspect they have part of the Southampton back room staff that produced s string of young players.

Although the game last night could have gone either way (the report on here from another poster is spot on) they did look a better unit and a bit more technically advanced than us last night.

...and they had Moussa Dembele leading their line-up, which seems slightly unfair on City, who refused to even recall Marcos Lopes to the team.

At the risk of being wummed, just letting you know that Moussa Dembele is a 17 year old French kid.

ForzaMancini said:
Falastur said:
blue b4 the moon said:
As Steve Wigley was there i suspect they have part of the Southampton back room staff that produced s string of young players.

Although the game last night could have gone either way (the report on here from another poster is spot on) they did look a better unit and a bit more technically advanced than us last night.

...and they had Moussa Dembele leading their line-up, which seems slightly unfair on City, who refused to even recall Marcos Lopes to the team.

At the risk of being wummed, just letting you know that Moussa Dembele is a 17 year old French kid.
Whoops, too late...

I've seen several times Moussa Dembélé playing when he was in PSG U17 and also in french team (96).
He is a very talented player and striker. Last season he was playing with the Fulham's U18, he scored 17 goals included a hatricks in final against Reading fc.
Actually Ambrose already scored 16 goals in six month ...
Moussa Dembélé played few minutes in the first Fulham's team because he is the best player of their youth team, he proved it yesterday.
For info: Moussa Dembélé born 12/07/1996 in Pontoise ( France)

ForzaMancini said:
Falastur said:
blue b4 the moon said:

Fair enough. I was being stupid. I saw the name and instantly thought of the Spurs player, but managed (somehow) to convince myself he was a Fulham player instead and that they'd shoved him in the youth side to force the win. All in all, I'm an idiot.

Falastur said:
ForzaMancini said:
Falastur said:

Fair enough. I was being stupid. I saw the name and instantly thought of the Spurs player, but managed (somehow) to convince myself he was a Fulham player instead and that they'd shoved him in the youth side to force the win. All in all, I'm an idiot.
Lol, I actually thought you were making a joke... ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.