Status
Not open for further replies.
Defend the title
Fair unbiased officiating ( I know lol)
Would love to win the CL
Not draw Wigan
Beat the scum and the scouse scum home and away
Domestic cup preferably the FA Cup
And finally if none of the above happens don’t get relegated.

I'd settle for 2 draws with Liverpool & a home draw Vs Wigan

I just want the PL next season - remember only in 2010/2011 and 2011/2012 seasons have we been able to win "any" trophy in consecutive years - we won't get 100 pts next year

Would like to get the FA Cup again too - a 'proper league/cup double' to shut all the red f*ckers (of all persuasions) up

Retaining the Prem is number one to me

Love to win the FA Cup

League cup is for our younger players. Let's really see what they can do

As for the CL, we've been ready as a club to win this for the last two seasons but both times fluffed our lines (no matter poor officials decisions and coach attacks)
It is the premium cup competition so when you get to the knock out stages you have to be on top of your game and in the last two seasons we haven't
Personally I couldn't give a toss about it, but until the club wins it the media will not STFU, so please City, let's do it next season. Plus the further we progress, the more of UEFA's money we take

Foden, Diaz and Nmecha to get some real gametime in the Prem

To win the league, continuing to develop the scintillating brand of football we play, and seeing how our band of 20-24 year olds play with another year’s experience under their belts.

I think we have the capability to challenge strongly on all fronts in the cups with our squad strength. Just need that little bit of luck but think we will get at least one!

Getting excited just thinking about the season ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.