horrible juve fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juventino said:
All the horror stories you've read ignore them, the Fulham fans were absolutley fine last year and so will the City fans.

There is no bad blood between City and Juventus so their should be no trouble.

how do you know was you there? because you live over here so im just asking?

the majority of football fans from each club are usually mainly all good but some scum yours is mostly scum with a handfull of okay fans.

Stillsy said:
Juventino said:
All the horror stories you've read ignore them, the Fulham fans were absolutley fine last year and so will the City fans.

There is no bad blood between City and Juventus so their should be no trouble.

the majority of football fans from each club are usually mainly all good but some scum yours is mostly scum with a handfull of okay fans.

I travelled over to the Fulham game and sat in the Curva Sud among the Ultra's and I'm English. I did not get piss thrown at me, my arse slashed or even funny looks. The modern perception of Italian football fans is wrong, there are good and bad fans everywhere. Just because some people have a bad experience that does not sum the whole of the Juventus fans up. The Italians in general in the City are absolutly fantastic people, they literally bend over backwards to help you find a place etc as I'm sure people will find out when they visit. People looking for trouble or putting themselves into trouble will always get it. Those who distance themselves from the idiots will have a great time I'm sure. Turin is a fantastic cultural City which I'm sure your wives and girlfriends will enjoy, also check out the Via Roma the shopping there is fantastic but I'm sure you won't thank me for the recomendation when you get your credit card statements.

To the people that go, distance yourselves from the River Po, dodgy area especially at night. The security round the ground will be tight so you guys have nothing to fear.

And finally, Enjoy and be safe. I look forward to reading your experiences which I'm sure will be good ones. Take care.

Pigeonho said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I thought we only got a few tickets?

If that's the case there might not be large numbers prepared to defend ordinary blues.

Shalke away last year there were hundreds of lads who wouldn't have tolerated this kind of bullying. Will this be the same?
God knows mate, but i'm sure there will be some of our 'boys' travelling, even without tickets as Juve will be far from capacity, meaning City fans might get their tickets on the black market. Don't know why, I just fear a Roma/United style affair, and I hope i'm wrong.

Its the white market over there mate ;)

Juventino said:
Stillsy said:

I travelled over to the Fulham game and sat in the Curva Sud among the Ultra's and I'm English. I did not get piss thrown at me, my arse slashed or even funny looks. The modern perception of Italian football fans is wrong, there are good and bad fans everywhere. Just because some people have a bad experience that does not sum the whole of the Juventus fans up. The Italians in general in the City are absolutly fantastic people, they literally bend over backwards to help you find a place etc as I'm sure people will find out when they visit. People looking for trouble or putting themselves into trouble will always get it. Those who distance themselves from the idiots will have a great time I'm sure. Turin is a fantastic cultural City which I'm sure your wives and girlfriends will enjoy, also check out the Via Roma the shopping there is fantastic but I'm sure you won't thank me for the recomendation when you get your credit card statements.

To the people that go, distance yourselves from the River Po, dodgy area especially at night. The security round the ground will be tight so you guys have nothing to fear.

And finally, Enjoy and be safe. I look forward to reading your experiences which I'm sure will be good ones. Take care.

erm maybe you didnt get treated like that because you supported Juve?????

I thought the general consencious was they hate the English?

Like I said City aren't a big name around Europe just yet so there are rivalrys that are not yet built up.

Your different than the likes of Chelsea,Liverpool and United who've all faced Italian teams many times in the past.

I was in a bar in Palermo when England got beaten by Argentina in the World Cup in 199- whenever it was, Michael Owen scored, my missus back in the hotel so just me and the locals all supporting Argentina. Bar owner came over and asked if I was a hooligan, I said yes and they laughed, no bother at all and great fun. Mind you, they didn't like Juve, and Sicily's not Italy.

NewbBlue said:
I'm sure it's just like any club, a bad batch spoils it for the lot.

I won't judge Juventus' fans based on a few encounters or a bad chant. Hope Balotelli doesn't get abused in Torino by a few ignorant dickheads who disregard the club's good name.

i'll leave your username and location out of the argument and simply ask you if have read the whole thread. also do you know the history behind the the juve fans and balotelli? do a bit of research before excusing a group of scumbags such as these.

brianstrousers said:
DortmundDummy said:
So they really are a bunch of cowards ?
Italians cowards?
never
Could write their war heroes on the back of a stamp........and still have room

That's why they ruled the whole of Europe for centuries so long, taught us how to fight and created Manchester.

Any more wisdom?

Corky said:
brianstrousers said:
Italians cowards?
never
Could write their war heroes on the back of a stamp........and still have room

That's why they ruled the whole of Europe for centuries so long, taught us how to fight and created Manchester.

Any more wisdom?
So its not true that they were on the side of whoever was winning in WW2 and their national flag was the white one?
And then you've got the gears on their tanks.....etc etc etc

Pigeonho said:
Its taken as an acceptable part of their culture though, football wise or other as far as I can tell. Doesn't make it right by any means at all. To be honest though, especially with my lad there, I wouldn't have spoken to them as they could have been a right load of nutters. You hear about these Italians cutting arse cheeks of opposition fans, and I think Juve and Roma especially are reknown for this vile act. Racism in Italy though is rife.

LOL, just read this thread and that pige gives a whole new meaning to the term split arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.