horrible juve fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
bugsyblue said:
So are you telling me my romantic long weekend away in Turin with the mrs, where by sheer coincidence city happen to be playing juve, may not be all champagne and roses? My mrs is going to kill me isn't she! In all honesty though, it's just me and her going to the match, surely we will be ok if we don't wear colours and keep our head down- or am I being naieve?!

It'll be fine, there won't be that many Juve fans there anyway. I'm going with my girlfriend so I did abit of research and went on a Fulham forum to see how they got on. They said there wasn't an ounce of trouble except for fighting between themselves and the Juve fans we're really friendly. There's a couple of good English pubs near the ground aswell.

bugsyblue said:
So are you telling me my romantic long weekend away in Turin with the mrs, where by sheer coincidence city happen to be playing juve, may not be all champagne and roses? My mrs is going to kill me isn't she! In all honesty though, it's just me and her going to the match, surely we will be ok if we don't wear colours and keep our head down- or am I being naieve?!
you will be ok mate,ive been to the england games too.
common sense.find some friendly natives who are going to the game.

one thing to be aware of is walk on the pavement away from the road,so the local thieves on vespas cant snatch handbags or slash you.i doubt they will be slahings and the like but keep your wits about yourselves all the same.

dannybcity said:
bugsyblue said:

It'll be fine, there won't be that many Juve fans there anyway. I'm going with my girlfriend so I did abit of research and went on a Fulham forum to see how they got on. They said there wasn't an ounce of trouble except for fighting between themselves and the Juve fans we're really friendly. There's a couple of good English pubs near the ground aswell.

Good to hear mate

My mate went with Chelsea 2 seasons ago. He said take an umbrella because they will be launching bottles of piss at you as well as coins etc.

If anyone watched The International Football Factories - you'll remember that Juventus fucking hate England!

not been juve,but went florence few yrs back..only on day of game did we see any fans,and no masses riding on mopeds waiting to slash you either.juve have never forgiven liverpool and why should they, i believe they slash the arse because under italian law it does not carry the more severe charge of abh/ attempted murder as it is below the waist. i would be more wary of the police who are itching to beat any english

charliebigspuds said:
levets said:
I had a nightmare watching England over there in the late 90's and I know a few rags who have had similar experience's since, its one of the reasons I've decided not to go to Juve away in December.
============

Any blues going over there thinking they can stroll about in small groups will have a shock. Not scaremongering, but you all need to stick together!

levets is right, you end up being picked off by the ultras and if you show any sort of self defence the carabinieri will be in to give you a good no holds barred hiding, they don't take prisoners, they protect the Italians even the ultras and attack the English
So they really are a bunch of cowards ?

DortmundDummy said:
charliebigspuds said:
levets is right, you end up being picked off by the ultras and if you show any sort of self defence the carabinieri will be in to give you a good no holds barred hiding, they don't take prisoners, they protect the Italians even the ultras and attack the English

It's 20 years since I went to Turin... but yes, thats what they were.

DortmundDummy said:
charliebigspuds said:
Italians cowards?
never
Could write their war heroes on the back of a stamp........and still have room

I'm sure it's just like any club, a bad batch spoils it for the lot.

I won't judge Juventus' fans based on a few encounters or a bad chant. Hope Balotelli doesn't get abused in Torino by a few ignorant dickheads who disregard the club's good name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.