Horrific Injury at Stoke (Shawcross on Ramsey) {merged}

Re: Horrific Injury at Stoke

So glad that we played them 4 times and managed to escape that happening to any of our guys.

Didn't look malicious though, but very unlucky. Vermaleon looked like he was going to cry/vomit. Fuck me. Poor Ramsey.

Re: OMG!!

According to Tony Pulis stoke are not a bullying team, 3 red cards in as many P/L games tells a diffrent tale....

HORRIFIC INJURY, Hope the lad recovers

de niro said:
shawcross is dirty stoke kunt, he should have been sent off against us, had he been refereed properly in our game he'd be banned for today and the kid would be fine.

well done bennett you cheating rag twat.
totally agree!!

stoke are fucking twats, Ramsey could be considerably dented by this as he will loose some development time and might not go on to be a brilliant player like we all thought.

Cocks thorow them out of the league

de niro said:
shawcross is dirty stoke kunt, he should have been sent off against us, had he been refereed properly in our game he'd be banned for today and the kid would be fine.

well done bennett you cheating rag twat.

agreed de niro

if the f.a have some fucking bollocks and banned him for today then some bright good young british prospects career may not be in doubt the set of cnuts

and for stoke well cheating set of wankers. people talking about they dont want pompey to go under as a club i dont either but i would piss myself if stoke went under

To me Stoke´s uncompromising style makes things like this accidents waiting to happen - it´s hardly surprising even though I´m sure Shawcross will now be suffering deep down - he´ll need to think in the future about how he plays - personally I blame Pulis

Not seen it and after reading about it im not sure i want to!!! those kind of injurys always knock me sick hope the lad make a full recovery

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.